• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Still laughing at JJ showing emotion

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

I think it was with 2.47 left in the 4th and Joe had just made a huge 3-pointer. There it was: a chest bump with Rio and I must say it was a pedestrian bump by NBA standards but by JJ standards it was something special. To get Joe Johnson, a man that is clearly uncomfortable showing emotion, to loosen up a little is absolutely great to see when it counts most.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Joe's been coming out of his shell on the court a little bit. Especially since he's starting to yell a little bit for calls now. I didn't see whether or not he did it in Toronto last night, but he definitely did it during the most recent homestand.

I like it. I'd love to see it continue.

Anything to get the city hyped about our potentially great basketball team. . . .Atlanta (population) needs to wake up and show some love whether it's playoffs or not! When the players get hyped, it wakes up the crowd and gets the whole arena live.

• Premium Member
He looked and acted bone tired.

I saw that last night too. Joe really needs the rest so I'm hoping the hawks can put the Pacers away early. But knowing Woodrow I see him going 40+ again.

Mario West reminds me of Marcus Giles.

Too bad he can't remind us of Knowshown Moreno...just sayin', the talent, skills, and athleticism to go along with the energy and passion

Edited by SmooveHawksFan