• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Need a reason to watch tonights heat match-up?

kamillion

OK- we all know (or at least ASSUME) both teams will be throwing the bench out their for a glorified scrimmage tonight, but if you're a hawks fan- watch tonight simply because you will see something you don't see too often.

Speedy Claxton will be in uniform :no-no: . Honestly- I don't even know what jersey number he has. LOL.

• Premium Member
OK- we all know (or at least ASSUME) both teams will be throwing the bench out their for a glorified scrimmage tonight, but if you're a hawks fan- watch tonight simply because you will see something you don't see too often.

Speedy Claxton will be in uniform :no-no: . Honestly- I don't even know what jersey number he has. LOL.

You know what? I forgot his jersey number too! He'll have to blow the dust off of his jersey, shorts, and shoes before he plays tonite. No velvet blazer tonight Speedy.

He's been in uniform for about two or three games now. He still hasn't played. I doubt he'll play tonight.

With Acie still hurting he needs to play. We have to have a guy who can stop the opposing teams PG if Bibby's getting consistently burned. We all remember what Tony Parker did against us.

did any of yall listen to the Chuck & Chernoff show yesterday on 680 the fan (noon-3)?

They were hyping it up as the biggest 'return' of an atlanta athelete .... and compared the magnitude of the occation to that of the Braves winning the world series.

they were telling everyone that called in "Happy Speedy Day!"

LOL.