• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So WHo's Going Sun Nite & Where Ya Sittin?

JackB1

quick question... im still somewhat new around here, but do yall ever have games that you specify as 'hawksquawk' games?

you know- regardless of the opponent- a game set aside to try and get all the members on here to go to? maybe have a beer before the game at dantana's or something?

just a thought...

i know its too late for any of that now (playoffs are a different beast, i understand that..)

BUT, maybe some food for thought for next year?

Last yer one of the owner (I think it was Grearon, Jr.) came on the squawk and gave us a code to get a discount on ticketmaster for a game where we could all sit in the same section. It was poor opponent....the T-Wolves I believe.

Got us in Sect 212 Row H $75 ea. Pretty good.

Tickets are going fast! Everyone I spoke to and called is having no problems moving tickets.

That's good to hear! Sounds like the "The House Will Be Rockin"!!!!

If there are enough Squawkers going Sun nite, we could have a little meetup before the game in the CNN Center.

Sweet !

anyone know if they will be doing a "block party" thing before the game, like they did last year? Sun would be a perfect time to do that.

either way, we should do a little "meet up" before the game in the CNN Center somewhere.

if someone could get there a little early and make a cheap "HAWKSQUAWK" sign on a stick

or something and try and reserve a table or 2 in the food court area? Something that we

all could spot easily. A balloon with a long string also would work good. Anyone?

• Premium Member
Are you there for game 2 as well ?

I'm in 113 row T for game 2.

Most likely not. I live in Augusta and it is quite a commute back and forth, especially on a work night where I have to get up at 5 am the next morning. I'm already pushing it going to a Sunday game. I'll probably get back home a little after 1 am and have to "bounce" back up at 5 am. A win at home to open this series would make the trouble well worth it though!

Bought season tickets for $1408. Get guaranteed seats for all playoffs- $45 for 1st round, $55 for 2nd round, $65 for 3rd round and $75 for when the lakers come in for the finals.

Whoa! How the heck did you swing that deal?

Got game 1, 2 & 3 tickets for $12 a piece in section 401.

Will take my binocular.

Sweet price ! As long as your in the building it will be a blast !

You could alwayse go down to the restaurant - bar right above the 200 section. Its behind the basket that is on the same side of the arena as the opponent's bench. Get their early and you can really upgrade your seat for nothing by sitting at the restaurant - bar........of course you may have to order a couple of cokes or beers but it should be worth it.

Edited by coachx

It's very difficult to find tickets for face value to game one, so it's not likely anyone will find those at this point, but ticketmaster still have tickets for game two. Good luck to everyone.

I just got a pair for game one on ticketmaster.

Sec 311, Row H

This is gonna be awesome! I need to get myself a jersey on Saturday, my wife has a Horford one I got her.

I wouldn't mind meeting up before hand, I'll definitely be drinking some beers at the CNN center. Hawks.com says there will be a block party before each game, but I don't really know what that will be like.

Section 119 Row M for me. Paid 86 dollars for it. That's more than my weekly salary... :(

I'm 17 years old so I dont make much...I only babysit. I just had to get really good seats for Game One because it's going to be a packed and loud crowd....I just want to be part of the atmosphere. Can't wait.

Most likely not. I live in Augusta and it is quite a commute back and forth, especially on a work night where I have to get up at 5 am the next morning. I'm already pushing it going to a Sunday game. I'll probably get back home a little after 1 am and have to "bounce" back up at 5 am. A win at home to open this series would make the trouble well worth it though!

That's a good 3 hour ride right there my friend. Hopefully you get back and forth ok. Atl area traffic is a real B.