• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged x 2: Game Over

HalfHawk

No worries, Woodson is certain to be fired if we lose this series. I'd like to see a few of the players go with him too.

I'm not so sure, dolfan. He's no different a coach today than he was 4 years ago. The fact that the Hawks management hasn't noticed this, tells you something about their intellect. They have no clue how basketball should be played and don't fully realize that there aren't as many obstacles to us winning as they have been told. Make no mistake, there is no "plan". Think about it. Mike Woodson is probably the sharpest basketball mind in the Hawks organization. Seriously. That's sad. But it is the Hawks.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member
Oh, no doubt. When your offense and gameplan is basically being laughed at on national television, something's gotta be done.

Yeah, I'm as big a fan as anybody out there and I hate bashing, but it's time. I've had enough of this offense.

Yeah, I'm as big a fan as anybody out there and I hate bashing, but it's time. I've had enough of this offense.

Agreed 100%. I mean, I don't do nearly as much bashing as I've seen on the boards, and I've defended Woodson so many times on this board, and it would be easy to defend him tonight by saying that the players just didn't show up...well, it'd help them out if they actually had a play other than "Get ball to Joe/Bibby, then do whatever."

I've finally had enough. Even if we improve next year, we aren't going to go deep in the playoffs with no offense and terrible preparation for road games.

Edited by LOL_Hawks

And now the Dolphins draft the guy I wanted the Falcons to draft.

JS played like soft doo doo in the first but managed to play better than joe and scored more in 10 less minutes, remarkable.

Hurry back from your boo boo Marv. Seriously he better have had a serious bone bruise at the very least to miss the teams most important game to date.

And now the Dolphins draft the guy I wanted the Falcons to draft.

JS played like soft doo doo in the first but managed to play better than joe and scored more in 10 less minutes, remarkable.

Hurry back from your boo boo Marv. Seriously he better have had a serious bone bruise at the very least to miss the teams most important game to date.

Which guy, Sean Smith? I was definitely hoping for him.

I wouldn't count on seeing Marvin again since his wrist was in a cast.

Which guy, Sean Smith? I was definitely hoping for him.

I wouldn't count on seeing Marvin again since his wrist was in a cast.

That's unfortunate the MW is that hurt, yeah Sean Smith is the one who can open some eyes. He won't be able to cover the true no 1s but he's valuable against bigger receivers and te as a safety.

That's unfortunate the MW is that hurt, yeah Sean Smith is the one who can open some eyes. He won't be able to cover the true no 1s but he's valuable against bigger receivers and te as a safety.

Hopefully Marvin isn't hurt too bad but if there is a bright side to this it's that he has probably lost some money due to his last season injuries which should make it easier to re-sign him or trade him.

I don't want to get into this in the HomeCourt forum but I'll just say that yep that's exactly why I wanted Smith since he has elite height and speed and in a division with Moss and TO it's good to have a CB with some size to him.

• Premium Member
Hopefully Marvin isn't hurt too bad but if there is a bright side to this it's that he has probably lost some money due to his last season injuries which should make it easier to re-sign him or trade him.

I don't want to get into this in the HomeCourt forum but I'll just say that yep that's exactly why I wanted Smith since he has elite height and speed and in a division with Moss and TO it's good to have a CB with some size to him.

Is it just me or does it seem like Marv is always getting hurt? I just want to see this team hitting on all cylinders, especially now during the Playoffs.

South Beach night life is pretty irresistable, they wouldn't be the first team. The Hawks didn't even show up tonight. I'm not counting them out though, they're pride may be hurt. Usually teams come out firing when that happens.

If the next game was in Atlanta, I'd agree.

South Beach night life is pretty irresistable, they wouldn't be the first team. The Hawks didn't even show up tonight. I'm not counting them out though, they're pride may be hurt. Usually teams come out firing when that happens.

What you saw tonight was pretty much typical Hawks road basketball.

That's why Game 2 was so debilitating.