• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta Hawks the laughingstock of the NBA.... again.

GameTime

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/tnt_over...e.ap/index.html

Shame. Someone seriously get rid of Woody. I am tired of talking about it now.

I mean the team HAS to know this right? Somehow the word HAS to have gotten to them that the biggest reason for the offensive lapse is lack of offensive set. Right? I mean we all know it, commentators know it. Is the team blacking itself out of all media scrutiny? Can someone please slip a note to somebody and let them know?

Mike Bibby has played on good teams. He recognizes it right? Joe Johnson, been on good teams, he HAS to recognize this lack of an offensive system. Don't they?

So my point is this. The team HAS to know this is a problem. They have to. Even if Woody does not, the team has to know and has to know they need to work on their sets....

• Premium Member

So true, and it is so much more than just bad halfcourt offense... You watch this team when it does well and when it fails and you see the same things. Lots of holding the ball, little movement, 1 one on 1...jumpshot. Rebound, ball goes the other way...score.

Newsflash for the media - THIS ISN'T NEWS.

Pull up posts from years ago and you'll hear us complaining about bailout shots from Diaw and Lorenzen Wright. We were complaining about the standard rotation pulling players who are hot. We were complaining about the doghouse. We were complaining about a lack of ball movement. All of that.

The only thing that has changed is our players have gotten better and we're getting by on sheer talent alone. Woodson is not getting the best out of these guys. In some case, he completely IGNORES potential. I'll never forget that he brought Horf in with absolutely NO offensive expectation - "we just need him to do some dirty work...rebound, defend."

This team is not lacking talent. It simply has no fire, no pride, no attitude, and no direction. The better teams play their game. Teams like ours play into whatever their opponents want. It's why we are all over the place with wins over the best in the league and losses vs. the very worst. It's why we can't win on the road. We look like the same beaten, disjointed, undiciplined playground squad that got demolished in Boston last year.

We are better than that but we will not see it as long as Mike Woodson is head coach. The man has simply taken this team as far as they can go and he is outmatched every night on the sidelines.

TNT is catching on to this team. Did you hear when they asked if Josh Smith ever failed to complain when a foul was called on him?

I think the bad officiating tonight had more to do with them being tired of Smith's crap than with Miami being at home.

Yeah but they didn't talk like this about the Heat when we beat them bad in the first game. Why is that? I think it's because we don't have a "superstar" that they can drool over all the time.

exactly. you will never hear any one of them ask "do you think dwyane wade can go 3 seconds without ending up on the floor" or "don't you think lebron's pregame rituals are annoying and over-the-top?" they just love to hate the hawks and fall into the same mold as espn...worship the stars.