• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So Tired of Josh's Crap!

d2v16DKG

Yea when he gets the rebound and starts the between the legs stuff in a crowd, you know its not leaving his hands and its going to end in a turnover or badly missed shot due to a fallaway jumper or something outrageous.

Same thing with Joe. He over dribbles bad. But at least he can dribble, Josh can't. Woody does not have control over this team. We have no shot at this series if we don't come back to win this game.

In game 7, O'neal will be back and Wade will go the whole time, ON FIRE. He's that type of player. In game 7 he will play his best game. It will take a miracle for us to win game 7.

Trust me, complaining is gonna make it better! Look complaining about Josh is getting as old as his mistakes, so shut it. It's not new material! It's just the same repetitive crap, OVER, and OVER, and OVER again! Just stop!

This is a Hawks message board. Things are going to be repetitive. Its going to be stuff about the Hawk players and coaches over and over again. Do you want all new threads to stop?

You could be a little more original about it though, don't ya think?

• Premium Member
Josh has been our best player during the playoffs.

Would people stop saying that? It's NOT true.

He's been the most exciting player, no doubt. But he's NOT been the best player.

Bibby and Zaza have been more consistent on both ends of the floor for the Hawks and certainly more composed.

Would people stop saying that? It's NOT true.

He's been the most exciting player, no doubt. But he's NOT been the best player.

Bibby and Zaza have been more consistent on both ends of the floor for the Hawks and certainly more composed.

Exactly.

Josh Smith is the dumbest player in the league. It's obvious Woody tells him not to shoot but he does it anyways. You can hear the crowd at Philips moan every time he takes a jump shot.

This summer I wanted Smoove to be resigned badly. However now that I see this me first bull$hit attitude, I could care less. Trade him. He is garbage. I would give up a few highlight dunks for SMART TEAM basketball.

um whether Josh is here or not you're not gonna get smart team basketball. That's on Woody not Josh.

um whether Josh is here or not you're not gonna get smart team basketball. That's on Woody not Josh.

Exactly. We're one of the dumbest teams in the league. We always see teams pump-faking and getting us in the air, and then drawing a foul. However, we'll pump-fake, get the defender in the air, politely go around him, and then miss the shot. It's infuriating. If I see Flip pump-fake and get a guy in the air, just to avoid him and throw up some stupid shot that has very little chance of going in one more time, I swear I'll have to buy another plasma.

Edited by Antmillennium

I'm officially a Josh Smith hater. He has the potential to be greater in this league but he's beyond uncoachable. Trade him.

I don't know how u can tell if someone is coachable or not when u don't have a coach.

Edited by Cwell

• Premium Member

Funny thing is, I wasn't as bothered by Smith tonight. He obviously missed some of his usual jump shots, but he simply cannot guard Michael Beasley.

Beasley has taken him off the dribble so many times this series. He does a great job of using the rim to prevent Smith from blocking his shot.