• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe took 10 shots

Jackets333

10 SHOTS by our best player?????????????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????

THIS IS A JOKE.

Bibby and Joe should have been shooting 60-70% of the shots tonight. Instead we are isolating an injured Marvin and offensively challenged AL. This is sickening to watch. Our coach has no clue how to manage a game.

Woody didn't make Joe have those boneheaded turnovers . . .

Woody also doesn't make Joe be submissive on the court . . .

No but he has structured his offense to put Joe in those types of situations where he's doubled and not in a position to score and I definitely don't like that. I want my PG handling the ball and my SG coming off of screens in a position to score, not looking to be a decoy ... especially not a deadly shooting 70 million dollar SG.

No but he has structured his offense to put Joe in those types of situations where he's doubled and not in a position to score and I definitely don't like that. I want my PG handling the ball and my SG coming off of screens in a position to score, not looking to be a decoy ... especially not a deadly shooting 70 million dollar SG.

I can't even imagine Joe coming off a screen. He plays like he's full of molasses (to sanitize an old saying). I guess, as he said, he's too tired to run fast enough to make the screen work . . .

• Premium Member
Woody didn't make Joe have those boneheaded turnovers . . .

Woody also doesn't make Joe be submissive on the court . . .

I think as long as he's being doubled, we're using Joe as a Decoy.

However, that shouldn't be.

actually woody doesnt want joe to make plays at all. he rather him stay conservative and just pass to his teammates

heres the proof:

http://www.ajc.com/hawks/content/printedit...lid=inform_artr

He wants him to pass to teammates when he's doubled and trapped, not that he wants him to be conservative if he doesn't need to be.

Of course it still ticks me off that he can't design an offense to get Joe the ball in space.

When you ask a player to take on a double team and make the pass to the open man, turnovers are going to happen. Period.

First because the player has no clue who is going to be open on any given play, or where they are going to be. Second because he has two guys on him. Third because he's in a different spot each time down the court. When a player has to make that many decisions with two guys on him every single trip down with no offensive structure whatsoever, and the players are just standing around, turnovers are going to happen. That's just the fact of the matter.

Joe should be constantly running off screens. Joe has proven himself to be a great catch and shoot guy. If he isn't open, we should PnR with Bibby/Horford or Smith. After those options we should post up Smith or have him take his guy to the hole.