I am so sick of being blown out on the road!

HawksBalla

This is embarrassing. How many times do we have to be blown out on the road before Woodson takes some heat? When I saw Othello Hunter in the game, I was convinced that I had somehow passed through a wormhole that took me to an alternate dimension.

I feel you man.

it does for a young team that needs people cheering for them to keep their confidence....when we mature a bit more it will help.....oh wait, when we have offensive sets that we can rely on, then THAT will help themost.

Hawks are basically the EC version of the Jazz. Play very well at home and then just stink up the place on the road. Young or not this team need to start showing some pride on the road. If they lose then fine. Just do not lose by 20+ every game.

Utah is a better home team thaan us. And also Utah doesn't get blown out on the road they just don't how to finish. We get blown out 90% of the time we play a good team on the road.

• Moderators

Missing two starters. No depth. Playing the best team in the nba with the current mvp on the road. This should be expected when you only have 8 guys. With Horford and Marvin we might not be winning but we aren't getting embarrassed.

Missing two starters. No depth. Playing the best team in the nba with the current mvp on the road. This should be expected when you only have 8 guys. With Horford and Marvin we might not be winning but we aren't getting embarrassed.

Didn't Al and Marvin play in Tuesday's blowout?

Didn't Al and Marvin play in Tuesday's blowout?

Didn't Wally Blaise (sp?) say that if this were the regular season that BOTH Marvin and Al would be out for 3 WEEKS with these injuries? Even as a healthy starting 5 we would have had an extremely difficult time with these guys but when you've got a gimpy Marvin and Al combined with Joe getting double teamed every time down the court and then throw in the fact that we're playing the best team in the NBA on their court and it's easy to see why we're getting smoked.