• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

R The Cavs Lucky in Hawks-Cavs Series?

Brotha2ThaNite

I just posted this on the General ESPN MB. LINK

It got a few Cavs upset :hush:

Man, I want to give the Cavs credit on beating the slob out of my beloved Hawks but I see some of you Cavs fans, LBJ too, are walking around stumping your feet a little too much.

I wonder would this series be much tougher if the Hawks did have a healthy roster. My guess would be a very big yes. Lol

Look what happen during the season. When we had a healthy starting five we won and loss by one points (thanks to the refs 1.6 second foul called on Big Al).

November 22 - (Hawks 96, @ Cavaliers 110) Hawks played without Josh Smith

December 13 - (Cavaliers 92, @ Hawks 97) Hawks played with full roster. Cavs No Z

March 1 - (Cavaliers 88, @ Hawks 87) Hawks played with full roster. Cavs with Z

(Here what happen...http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=290301001 )

ATLANTA -- LeBron James dribbled at the top of the key with the clock winding down, then

made his move. What happened next was a matter of debate.

Al Horford thought he played good defense. The officials decided otherwise. After the call went his way, James stepped to the line and made one free throw with 1.6 seconds remaining, just enough to give the Cavaliers their seventh win in eight games, 88-87 over the Atlanta Hawks on Sunday night.

March 21 - (Hawks 96, @ Cavaliers 102) Hawks played without Marvin Williams

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

They just know how to turn it up when it's playoff time. They hit a level during the game tonight that we are not going to hit this year.

The Cavs, as a team, didn't even play well in game 3 - Lebron simply carried them on his back to another easy win. The Cavs are lucky all right... Lucky to have perhaps the most dominant player in NBA history.

The Cavs, as a team, didn't even play well in game 3 - Lebron simply carried them on his back to another easy win. The Cavs are lucky all right... Lucky to have perhaps the most dominant player in NBA history.

The most dominant player in nba history? LMFAO you work for espn dont you? He hasnt won anything yet. No title, ziltch nada nothing. Kobe and Wade are bettter right now and have the bling. Timmy's sun is stting but he was far better and the titles prove it. Even Pierce showed Lebron up just last year in the playoffs. I wont even bring the centers like Shaq into the mix and certainly not about 50 past players who were better.

The most dominant player in nba history? LMFAO you work for espn dont you? He hasnt won anything yet. No title, ziltch nada nothing. Kobe and Wade are bettter right now and have the bling. Timmy's sun is stting but he was far better and the titles prove it. Even Pierce showed Lebron up just last year in the playoffs. I wont even bring the centers like Shaq into the mix and certainly not about 50 past players who were better.

LBJ has improved alot in a year...and i'm not giving all the credit to friggin mo williams. i don't like espn either but LBJ has it all. with that said we are not near as bad as we look in our losses these playoffs.

JJ got into it a bit with delonte and showed some emotion. if he always had that mean streak and chip on his shoulder (more than 2 minutes) he could get us somewhere.

• Premium Member

Right. Sweeping Detroit and the Hawks (battling injuries no less... we suck enough healthy as it is) You realize that's hardly an achievment right?. You guys won 66 games during one of the least competitive NBA seasons in recent memory... Most dominant player in the game today? Sure. But the dude hasn't even won a championship. Bill Russel has 11 rings, Michael 6, Shaq 4,... When Lebron has 3-4 championships then we can start talking.

The most dominant player in nba history? LMFAO you work for espn dont you? He hasnt won anything yet. No title, ziltch nada nothing. ....

I will agree with you on one thing NJH....until you win one...you ain't won sh!t!!!!!!!

But he may win a bunch....we'll see.

Right. Sweeping Detroit and the Hawks (battling injuries no less... we suck enough healthy as it is) You realize that's hardly an achievment right?. You guys won 66 games during one of the least competitive NBA seasons in recent memory... Most dominant player in the game today? Sure. But the dude hasn't even won a championship. Bill Russel has 11 rings, Michael 6, Shaq 4,... When Lebron has 3-4 championships then we can start talking.

Agreed