• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Such a tramatic ending of the Cleveland game.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Lebron loses and now he's Willis Reed!!!

I watched Denver get cheated yesterday. I hope that the Magic keeps bringing the 3 pters and the low post game and the clutch shooting.

I am still hoping for Magic vs. Denver finals!!!!

Now, let's watch stern pull out all the stops.

(Like that last foul on Howard).

• Premium Member

Damn, Barkley and the crew look floored? Nothing to say. Their main man has let em down.

You know what they're really saying...

The Cavs could lose this!!!

If Lebron loses, what happens to our finals matchup?

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Damn, Barkley and the crew look floored? Nothing to say. Their main man has let em down.

You know what they're really saying...

The Cavs could lose this!!!

If Lebron loses, what happens to our finals matchup?

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

add Doug Collins to the list of shocked LBJ fans. and this all happened WITH Dwight in trouble all night. officiating is wildly one-sided...so disgusting.

• Premium Member
add Doug Collins to the list of shocked LBJ fans. and this all happened WITH Dwight in trouble all night. officiating is wildly one-sided...so disgusting.

I hope those Cleveland Clowns get their asses handed to them throughout this series despite the obvious officiating bias.

It'll probably end up being another LA - Sac series though, with the refs giving Cleveland the wins they need to pull it out.

I thought the Denver game was officiated fairly. Chauncey Billups stepped out of bounds late in the 4th and they still counted the 3. On Sunday Chuck picked the Magic to beat Cleveland too. I wish people would stop all this conspiracy stuff and realize the Cavs and Lakers are pretty damn good teams. I would like to see a Lakers vs Magic final though.

the game was interesting, but man, watching that Cavs offense is like watching paint dry... lebron dribbling at the half court for 20 seconds and then going for the lay up...

Their offense is basically the same as the Hawks. When they get in trouble or it's a close game, they run Iso LeBron continuously like we run Iso Joe. The only reason that the Cavs get away with it is because they have LeBron James.

The thing is, if the Magic continue to do this i.e. make the Cavs into a jumpshooting team and force LeBron to have to win the game by himself, the Magic may actually win this series.

Barkley actually picked Orlando to win the series.

But, this is why LeBron will never be a true closer, because he always misses clutch free throws. Kobe, Jordan, etc rarely miss(ed) free throws in crunchtime of a one point loss. This has always been LeBron's downfall because the style of his game gets him to the line so often.

• Premium Member
the denver/lakers game was reffed fairly imo

but im glad orlando won this game. the media is so damn bias. they didnt even have this in their highlights.

its ok though, i hope skip bayless brings it up.

Naw. IN the 2nd quarter, Kobe got phantom calls and the Lakers fouled with no calls in game 1. It helped the Lakers get back into the game. Otherwise, it would have been blowout city.