• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta Hawks Fans - - -

Gray Mule

Not necessarily who you think will "Win it all" but who are you pulling for

in the NBA Championship?

1 -- Heat

2-- Lakers

HOLY CRAP there's a Dwade vs. Kobe finals!!!! :shock11:

You mean Orlando my friend, I know it's still a bit of a shock, the media has me whipped that way.

Edited by MaCeCase

As a franchise I'm rooting for the Magic. They'd be my team if the Hawks didn't exist.

But, I want Kobe to win another ring so I'm going with LA but I won't be disappointed if the Magic win. Dwight's one of my favorite players.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!! :beer:

BTW, I checked out five minutes into the pregame last night and didn't even waste my time watching the highlights... :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

The only championship game I bother to watch when my team isn't in it is the Super Bowl.

Neither

LOL PP...obviously the Lakers are the far superior team and will win. CLE choked.

I just hope it isn't a sweep...maybe the ORL shooters can win 1 game at home - then LA will win it on their home court (or does this still go 2-3-2?????)

Probably a sweep - get out the brooms.

Edited by DJlaysitup

BTW, I checked out five minutes into the pregame last night and didn't even waste my time watching the highlights... :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

The only championship game I bother to watch when my team isn't in it is the Super Bowl.

I'm too big a basketball fan to do that. My favorite part of the sports year is the NBA playoffs because there's a game on every night. I'm watching it regardless of if the Hawks are in or not.

You're on a roll! :line dance:

If my team's not in it, there's always something else to watch (the Braves!)

Braves just got shut out - that makes 2 shut outs in a row for the Brewers.

Ugh!

On a brighter note, our WNBA Atlanta Dream just won! Double overtime, 1 point

victory!! After winning only 4 last year, they open this season with a win.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

GO MAGIC!