• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Does Shaq to CLE and Vince to ORL substantially hurt our chances to ascend to that level?

sturt

I don't really have a strong opinion yet, but on paper, the Vince acquisition seems like it could make things particularly difficult for us. Your thoughts?

Without a doubt. Cleveland will get rid of Shaq after this season and they will have 21 million in cap space on FA. Finding players that want to play with LBJ will come easy.

Shaq no, they are better than us anyway, if anything it's one season and done for everyone on that team. As for VC, that one hurts.

Without a doubt. Cleveland will get rid of Shaq after this season and they will have 21 million in cap space on FA. Finding players that want to play with LBJ will come easy.

LBJ not staying in Cleveland after this season.

I don't really have a strong opinion yet, but on paper, the Vince acquisition seems like it could make things particularly difficult for us. Your thoughts?

Vince has always been a difficult cover for the Hawks. Right now Joe Johnson is the only one who can consistently hang with Carter--even at 33... The Hawks need that Stacey Augmon-type, Bruce Bowen-type defender who can alleviate the pressure of guarding him and other high scorer two guards....

I had felt either Sam Young could provide that type of player who could fit..

In regards to Shaq, the Hawks need someone like a DeJuan Blair who is going to battle or try to trade for someone like Marcus Camby...

A guy like Big Baby Davis from the Celtics ate the Hawks lunch in a few games last year so the need for a sturdier, tough player who can box-out, rebound, and score...