• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Please tell me this Hawks rumor is false

NJHAWK

This is from hoopsworld:

One final destination for Iverson could be the Atlanta Hawks, especially if Mike Bibby departs. Iverson would likely be playing the point guard position if he signed in Atlanta, though, and there are some major issues teams face long-term with that such as Iverson dribbling away the shot-clock while teammates stand on the weakside. This is one of those ideas that might sound good in theory, but in practice it could be detrimental to head coach Mike Woodson's job security.

A.I., Crawford and Joe? Well the Woody haters wouldnt have to worry about fireing him, he would die of a massive stroke before the all star break.

This is from hoopsworld:

One final destination for Iverson could be the Atlanta Hawks, especially if Mike Bibby departs. Iverson would likely be playing the point guard position if he signed in Atlanta, though, and there are some major issues teams face long-term with that such as Iverson dribbling away the shot-clock while teammates stand on the weakside. This is one of those ideas that might sound good in theory, but in practice it could be detrimental to head coach Mike Woodson's job security.

A.I., Crawford and Joe? Well the Woody haters wouldnt have to worry about fireing him, he would die of a massive stroke before the all star break.

I lol'ed

This is from hoopsworld:

LOL . . I'd add Iverson before Crawford ONLY because he has a history of winning and he'd immeadiately become the leader of the team. And AI would be able to get Smoove involved in the offense. But AI and Crawford on the same squad? LOL . . Woody would definitely get fired.

If we get Iverson, you have to trade Crawford for a big once August/September comes around.

i'm not as down on iverson as most..i think he'd come back with a chip on his shoulder to 1) show he can still play and 2) not try to take over Joe's team to show he isn't a chemistry killer....

with that said, it is a risk but if it worked out watch out.

i'm not as down on iverson as most..i think he'd come back with a chip on his shoulder to 1) show he can still play and 2) not try to take over Joe's team to show he isn't a chemistry killer....

with that said, it is a risk but if it worked out watch out.

:sad:

I would like to see that but the fact that everytime AI's team come to play here you hear about some party he is throwing at a local club. LOL

I have also heard about Melo and JR were trying to keep up with AI club hopping while he was a member with the Nuggets. This is the big knock that is really hurting AI in the FA market.

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

• Moderators

I like how he says that it sounds good in theory. Really????? Who thinks AI on the Hawks sounds good in theory. If anything it may be better in reality because in theory it sounds like a good way to fubar a promising team.

Joe is ready to start practice now so we can hit the ground running when the season starts. I can't remember. Is this AI's style too???? I think it is...no....wait.... wait a minute....now i remember

LOL . . I'd add Iverson before Crawford ONLY because he has a history of winning and he'd immeadiately become the leader of the team. And AI would be able to get Smoove involved in the offense. But AI and Crawford on the same squad? LOL . . Woody would definitely get fired.

If we get Iverson, you have to trade Crawford for a big once August/September comes around.

I don't want Iverson to be the leader of my team... and he has 0 championship rings (if im not mistaken)