• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague

Chaze

I really think when its all said and done Jeff Teague will be the steal of this draft hes a guy that will work on his game as hard as kobe and a great dunker and shooter all he needs is to play better defense wich will come in time and be a pass first point guard.

(Any one agree or disagree)

• Premium Member

I still think Acie is a better option right now. If the Hawks are lucky Acie will be let go by GS and return to lead this team to the finals.

come on man u know acie is not a great or good player we tryed to give him minutes when bibby was hurt

can u give me some reasons on why we should keep him and how could he lead us to a finals u must really love this guy

1 ?

2 ?

3 ?

4 ?

5 ?

come on man u know acie is not a great or good player we tryed to give him minutes when bibby was hurt

can u give me some reasons on why we should keep him and how could he lead us to a finals u must really love this guy

1 ?

2 ?

3 ?

4 ?

5 ?

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Premium Member

1 ?

2 ?

3 ?

4 ?

5 ?

The whole finals thing is me being silly but I do thin Acie is the better option NOW. Honestly I doubt Woody would let Acie back in anyway. Teague is the man now and I hope Bibby jets so he can get maximum PT early.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Didn't we have this thread or similar to it a while back...man its annoying to click on new topics and have it be the same ole ish...comon I hate to be like this but at the same time its kinda screwing with me now.

• Premium Member
Didn't we have this thread or similar to it a while back...man its annoying to click on new topics and have it be the same ole ish...comon I hate to be like this but at the same time its kinda screwing with me now.

What if the person making the thread never saw the threads you're talking about? Most people don't do a search before every post.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

What if the person making the thread never saw the threads you're talking about? Most people don't do a search before every post.

True...it's just we have had a lot of topics lately from this originator....and it seems like its just for the sake of having a topic...whatevers I don't wanna stunt the youth movement.

• Premium Member
True...it's just we have had a lot of topics lately from this originator....and it seems like its just for the sake of having a topic...whatevers I don't wanna stunt the youth movement.

He's just excited about being a new poster and discussing the Hawks... Let the boy be, he'll tire himself out eventually

• Premium Member
He's just excited about being a new poster and discussing the Hawks... Let the boy be, he'll tire himself out eventually

yeah...you gotta let the young bucks roam wild at first. Only took me 600 posts to get a feel for things.

Yeah I remember when I first found this board. It was and still is a thing of beauty. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find anybody to talk to about the Hawks in New Jersey?

Yeah I remember when I first found this board. It was and still is a thing of beauty. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find anybody to talk to about the Hawks in New Jersey?

Agreed...I'm in Cali so I feel the same..my bad. My time was even worse when there was no internet and I used to tell people I was a Hawks fan and they automatically assumed Chicago Blackhawks... :sad:

The whole finals thing is me being silly but I do thin Acie is the better option NOW. Honestly I doubt Woody would let Acie back in anyway. Teague is the man now and I hope Bibby jets so he can get maximum PT early.

woody won't be here anymore by then so that means nothing

lmao you always pop up out of no where when acie law's name is mentioned.

now u seem to be the guy that waits for me to post and pounces on it. you're funny. Your name always pops up after mine it seems.

now u seem to be the guy that waits for me to post and pounces on it. you're funny. Your name always pops up after mine it seems.

You're right. I have your user profile in my bookmarks and I have subscribed to your posts. Whenever you make a post, I get a message sent directly to my e-mail. Either way, Acie Law is no longer in Atlanta... get over it!

Edited by Libid21

I see Diesel showed his son how to post on a message board.