• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta not in the running for Mcdyess

JJFAN4LF

Situations like this is one of the main reasons I wanted to go for Amare if he was healthy. Right now we make moves like we are just happy to make the playoffs but we need to decide if we are in it to win it and proceed accordingly. Right now our moves say we are happy to be making the playoffs and just want to hold our position as long as we can .

Situations like this is one of the main reasons I wanted to go for Amare if he was healthy. Right now we make moves like we are just happy to make the playoffs but we need to decide if we are in it to win it and proceed accordingly. Right now our moves say we are happy to be making the playoffs and just want to hold our position as long as we can .

Agree 100% I don't understand why we don't push to get Amare. Just amagine him working down low with either Smith or Horford!

Not sure KB. The finals featured a lot of big men. So did the conference finals for that matter. I haven't seen a guard oriented team win much of anything. Kobe has not succesful without a good 7 footer.

The point KB is making is that there are no more true or talented Centers so the crap that gets rolled out in the league nowadays gets over valued. Bynum is the true center on LA yet he was absolute garbage in the playoffs and finals. LA had success running a two PF lineup with Odom and Gasol. Just because a guy happens to be 7 feet tall doesn't mean he is a center but in today's NBA plenty of PFs can get away with playing C. Team's are better off with talented, skilled forwards that play like guards themselves than they are with the classic stiff.

The point KB is making is that there are no more true or talented Centers so the crap that gets rolled out in the league nowadays gets over valued. Bynum is the true center on LA yet he was absolute garbage in the playoffs and finals. LA had success running a two PF lineup with Odom and Gasol. Just because a guy happens to be 7 feet tall doesn't mean he is a center but in today's NBA plenty of PFs can get away with playing C. Team's are better off with talented, skilled forwards that play like guards themselves than they are with the classic stiff.

Exactly! Bynum was terrible in the playoffs, and Pau Gasol is a power forward, not a true center.