• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks - Marvin close to a deal!

T21

at least marvin sounded like the deal was being work on. rather than last year where the joshes were basically told to find your own deals. it still sounds like a deal is gonna get done sooner or later. there is still alot of time left before the end of the offseason.

That sounds like a great deal. I hope it's 5 years for around 40 million. Not sure I'd pay Marvin more than 8 million per. But that is excellent news. Now we just have to make that official and go after a big or two.

Well, the way the market's playin' out, I realy wouldn't be surprised if this deal goes down as it was posted on Hoopsworld! Actualy, 37,5/5 or 40/5 is a fair, market price...

P.S. I agree with you that, besides this deal, we need another big (or even two) to strenghten our front-court!

Signing Marvin to a deal for this amount may prove to be our best move of the offseason. For some reason I really have a feeling that he's goiong to have a really good year. Now let's get that big that we are al hoping for and we're ready to go!

This is good news