• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who will be the better player?7

Diesel

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Eventhough, I'm not his biggest fan, Ray is one of the best shooters the game has seen. I think Joe has more individual skills than Ray but winning that championship meant a lot to me which is why I don't even consider Vince and T-Mac who are very talented but T-Mac is always hurt and Vince seems content with where he is and has been his entire career (JJ can be said to be similar but IMO, him wanting to come to ATL and start something new and positive <ok, as well as, money> shows some heart)... not sure about Mayo, yet.

Edited by PlayaPat420

• Premium Member

Shouldn't this be who is the better player? Most of these guys are in their prime.

NO. These guys are in various states.

Tmac, Ray, and Vince are just about out.

Joe is in his prime.

OJ has yet to reach his prime.

I picked these guys because they were more than 1 dimensional.

• Admin

New Series I'm starting. Who will be better. I'm talking over a career. Yes, it's all guesswork, but I think the comparisons will be interesting.

With the exception of Mayo and JJ the rest of these guys are on the down slide of their career.

Mayo will not be as good as JJ and right now JJ is better then all of those guys.

Now if you are just talking about comparing their careers then JJ finishes forth and I would rate it Vince, McGrady, Ray, JJ, Mayo.

I really think O.J. Mayo will have a better career than all of them. It wouldn't be surprising if he's in an All-Star game as soon as next year. If Memphis can keep their team together as it's constructed and add a defensive big, then I wouldn't be surprised to see the competing for a 'ship in the next couple of years.

Mayo could be Kobe like, the rest on that list peak for a couple yrs and never reached their potential or are 2nd tier stars.

this is tough. The best of the group right now is Joe Johnson. The best career so far is Ray Allen...he makes the all star team every year and has a ring, and he might get another. Most exciting player, VC..hands down..highlights for days. Probably the most exciting player the league has ever seen..that has to count for something. Best in his prime, Tracy McGrady..there was actually a time where T-Mac was better than Kobe..yes i said it lol but he fell off with his injuries...And OJ can be a star like any of these guys..he can score and actually plays some D..but he's young.

But since Ray Allen is still playing at a high level and has a ring and is on a winning team I will say when its all said and done he will be the best out of this group. good question tho

I would have to go with Joe if we're talking about right now. I think Tmac was the best out of the bunch when he was actually healthy, which was very rare, and I can't really give an opinion on Mayo yet although I think he will end up being a pretty good player.