• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Falcons

jy23

Matt had an extremely efficeint game, Gonzo looks like he's still 25 years old, lol, offensive line did a great job protecting him. Only thing that is bothering me is that it just doesn't look like Turner is hitting his holes quick enuf, he looks like he's just a step to slow. The defense has been a very pleasant surprise, Mike P has been a great addition and our cbs look much better than they did in the preseason. Smith still had a good game but he's one of the best wrs in the game. It looks like our young qb is set to have a GREAT year and if he keeps this up we could really make some noise this year, look out world the falcons are coming!

Side note.........Steve Smith seems like a very hostile guy, seems like that incident last year is just what kind of person he is.

Great game for the Falcons. The offense is powerful !

I just wish we not be quite as conservative once we have the lead. The Pantrhers made a game of it once we went into "safe" mode. Oh well, a win is a win. Got to be real happy with it.

I hope Jerry is not done for the year. He looked real bad as he was helped off the field. Time for big Trey Lewis to step up !

Come on people its not like we played against detroit or something, this is a very good panthers team that we moved the ball fairly easy against. Yes they moved the ball pretty well but once again they have 2, yes 2 VERY GOOD running backs and one of the most dangerous wideouts in the game. Jake didn't have another one of his horrible games this time and they looked like a pretty good team which they are. Matt threw the ball around at will and i didn't really see the panthers getting much pressure on him. Defense played good not great but we all knew that they were going to be a work in progress all season, but they came up big when it counted.

Come on people its not like we played against detroit or something, this is a very good panthers team that we moved the ball fairly easy against. Yes they moved the ball pretty well but once again they have 2, yes 2 VERY GOOD running backs and one of the most dangerous wideouts in the game. Jake didn't have another one of his horrible games this time and they looked like a pretty good team which they are. Matt threw the ball around at will and i didn't really see the panthers getting much pressure on him. Defense played good not great but we all knew that they were going to be a work in progress all season, but they came up big when it counted.

^^^^What he said!! ^^^^^

Edited by SmooveHawksFan