• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

...We talkin' about practice...

Sasquatch

Let me get this straight.

Bibby, JJ, Marvin, Smoove, and Horford are gonna be practicing against Teague, Crawford, Mo (?Stack), Joe Smith, and ZaZa/Jason Collins...

...We talkin bout practice!

Practice!

We ain't even talkin bout the game...

How in the hell can the rest of the league stop these teamates when they practin against each other?

We got a team that finished 4th in the conference last year and I would not feel comfortable betting my mortgage that the starting unit could take better than a 60-40 split in games against the backups.

Suffice it to say that I believe the practices will be a lot more intense and productive this year. I think the intensity during games will increase as a result as well as the "basketball I. Q."

I haven't heard any word on Joe practicing at all, there aren't any articles on him trying to improve his game. Its Josh, Marvin, and Horf that usually have articles printed about them improving their games.

Hmm. Interesting.

I don't think he has quit the team, so I kinda assumed he is still a member of the team.

Are the hawks not going to practice this year?

Bibby, JJ, Marvin, Smoove, and Horford are gonna be practicing against Teague, Crawford, Mo (?Stack), Joe Smith, and ZaZa/Jason Collins...

Practice!

How in the hell can the rest of the league stop these teamates when they practin against each other?

We got a team that finished 4th in the conference last year and I would not feel comfortable betting my mortgage that the starting unit could take better than a 60-40 split in games against the backups.

Suffice it to say that I believe the practices will be a lot more intense and productive this year. I think the intensity during games will increase as a result as well as the "basketball I. Q."

READ.

P.S. It's unedited.

Practice!

Again to the posters above He's taliking about PRACTICE during training camp and the rest of the season!!

This is from a HoopsHype.com interview with Stephen Curry

Do you feel you’ve held your own against those NBA players this summer

Stephen Curry: Yes, no doubt. Guys like Chris Paul,Joe Johnson , Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade… I’ve been working out with those guys, playing one-on-one all the time and they all see that I can play. It’s great competition and we have a lot of fun doing it. I definitely held my own and I’ve got a lot of confidence going into my first season that I can play with these guys.

How do you think you can contribute to a team like Gold

we talking about practice

Man y'all trippin.

I'm tryin to make a point here and y'all cats talkin bout... practice.

...Practice...

We trying to get to the next level and some of our stiffest competition is gonna be in... practice.

That's what we talkin' bout... practice!

Not the game... Not the game...

We talking bout... practice

You think I wanna see the hawks play some fools called the Knicks?

You think I wanna pay to see the hawks play some clowns called the Timberwolves?

...Sacremento?

...I wanna see these cats practice.

I wanna see Teague, JC, Mo (Stack), Joe Smith, ZaZa/Jason Collins make a run at the starting line up. I think they can raise the ante on them.

That's what I'm talkin' about... practice.

25% of our stiffess competition is gone be in... practice.

Not the game... practice.

How in the hell they gone stop us, when we can't beat ourselves... in practice!

Edited by Sasquatch

Man y'all trippin.

I'm tryin to make a point here and y'all cats talkin bout... practice.

...Practice...

We trying to get to the next level and some of our stiffest competition is gonna be in... practice.

That's what we talkin' bout... practice!

Not the game... Not the game...

We talking bout... practice

You think I wanna see the hawks play some fools called the Knicks?

You think I wanna pay to see the hawks play some clowns called the Timberwolves?

...Sacremento?

...I wanna see these cats practice.

I wanna see Teague, JC, Mo (Stack), Joe Smith, ZaZa/Jason Collins make a run at the starting line up. I think they can raise the ante on them.

That's what I'm talkin' about... practice.

25% of our stiffess competition is gone be in... practice.

Not the game... practice.

How in the hell they gone stop us, when we can't beat ourselves... in practice!