• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sunday night game

DrReality

based on the box score, the Hawks appeared to have played a pretty decent game, outdoing the Pistons in everything but shooting percentages. The shots just didnt fall for them. Horford went 1-7 and didnt get to the line any. Im not sure who was defending him but those are bad numbers for our starting center. As a team we only shot .385 from the feild, and went 1-12 from 3p land. if we woulda hit just 4-12 or .250 then we're talking about a tie game. Overall, doesnt seem like much to worry about.

Also the Pistons were playing 2 starters and Ben Gordon late when we were sitting all of our starters so down the strecth of the game, the outcome got kinda skewed.

Hunter 14 pts and 7 boards is really making a push for a spot

Miles and Dixon got playing time and did ok., i think the 3rd string guard spot is winding down to them and West, and I honestly would be happy with either of the 3. Robinson hasnt seemed very productive in 2 outings and Wilks is just short (yeah im hating on his height). West did go 0-for tonight with no points or rebounds. he probably has the least skill but his heart and athleticism is carrying him right now.

Also seems a little encouraging seeing in the Box Score that Randolph Morris had 3 rebounds and he also blocked a shot in the limited time he was in the game. Seems like there were a lot of Hawk players out with injuries tonight (hopefully, they are all minor injuries and all these players will get back to action in the near future!).

Thanks for posting the video Pimp ... damn Stuckey made West look silly at the end of the half! It looks like our starters were right there with them throughout the game so the final score doesn't concern me. Teague sure does look amazing, especially when comparing him to our last "pg of the future" Acie.

Great pic of Teague in the AJC. Very intense.

Did you upload it to the Hawksquawk Players Gallery?? :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

Thanks for posting the video Pimp ... damn Stuckey made West look silly at the end of the half! It looks like our starters were right there with them throughout the game so the final score doesn't concern me. Teague sure does look amazing, especially when comparing him to our last "pg of the future" Acie.

Did you upload it to the Hawksquawk Players Gallery?? :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

No.