• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I thnk i know who is gettin the spots on the roster...

TeagueForMVP

the reason i think they will be chosen is cuz they were the only ones that are not on the current roster that played in the preseason game against the wizards

i could be wrong but its my opinion

for example juan dixon, siler and wilks did not play so i think they are the likeliest to get cut.

• Premium Member

the reason i think they will be chosen is cuz they were the only ones that are not on the current roster that played in the preseason game against the wizards

i could be wrong but its my opinion

for example juan dixon, siler and wilks did not play so i think they are the likeliest to get cut.

I think Dixon makes the team.

• Admin

Don't have long to wait. I'd be surprised if West didn't make the team.

Mario will cost too much this season. We will not be signing 3 more players. We already have 12 players signed (Morris included) so we will probably sign one more to meet the min or at worst 2 more.

Dixon had a good preseason for us as did Hunter. I think it is between them and Wilkes. Silar will not make it because he is not ready and we already have 3 centers.

It does not really matter anyway. Whoever gets signed probably won't ever get in the game unless we suffer some injuries. We are already 11 deep this year so everyone else is just filler.

• Premium Member

Mario will cost too much this season. We will not be signing 3 more players. We already have 12 players signed (Morris included) so we will probably sign one more to meet the min or at worst 2 more.

Dixon had a good preseason for us as did Hunter. I think it is between them and Wilkes. Silar will not make it because he is not ready and we already have 3 centers.

It does not really matter anyway. Whoever gets signed probably won't ever get in the game unless we suffer some injuries. We are already 11 deep this year so everyone else is just filler.

Would you be surprised with we kept Hunter, Sims, West, and Dixon and we cut Morris?

Dixon is, by far, the most expensive to keep of them all. That is why I think he is gone.

Jerry West that posted the thread last week about how much money each player's minimum salary would be based on years of expierence.

http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index.php/topic/340289-siler-can-be-kept-at-only-457588-much-easier-to-swallow-as-our-15th-player/

I think Mario West brings an edge to the teams practices and scrimmages that cannot be ignored.

Edited by coachx

Dixon is, by far, the most expensive to keep of them all. That is why I think he is gone.

Jerry West that posted the thread last week about how much money each player's minimum salary would be based on years of expierence.

http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index.php/topic/340289-siler-can-be-kept-at-only-457588-much-easier-to-swallow-as-our-15th-player/

I think Mario West brings an edge to the teams practices and scrimmages that cannot be ignored.

I believe Dixon falls under the same clause that both Joe Smith and Jason Collins did. Even though they have over 7 years NBA experience if they are signed to the Vet minimum for only one year the league pays the majority of their contract and our team and cap are only billed for the minimum total salary of a 2 year vet. That means Dixon would actually be much cheaper than Mario and even Othello.

• Admin

Would you be surprised with we kept Hunter, Sims, West, and Dixon and we cut Morris?

I would be very surprised. I don't think they are just going to cut Morris and throw away his salary. I think Sims is done.

I have a feeling it will be Dixon that makes the roster.