• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

number 1 goal for team this season, go 500 on the road

timdawg777

Totally agree with you. Any shot of us possibly winning 50+ games depends on how we play on the road.

Hubie Brown, on the Denver - Utah game, was talking about that very point in referene to Utah. The Jazz are one of the top home teams in the NBA, but they haven't posted a .500 or above record on the road since the days of Stockton and Malone. They're a totally different team on the road, than at home.

Then he points out that what separates the BIG 3 in the East, and the Lakers, is that they win 26+ road games. Expecting 26 road wins may be asking too much from the Hawks. 21 wins is reachable though.

I think this should be our number 1 goal. Homecourt will take care of itself, but to show real growth, this team needs to win on the road. What do you think the number 1 goal of this team should be?

Best Post of the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree 100% that this should be the ATL Hawks number 1 goal over the regular season. Oh and to keep minutes spreaded apart giving our starters some good rest and building a complete offense not just a jj offense. Great Post!

I think we are capable, but I don't know if the consistency is there night in and night out. And that really is a matter of focus and maturity. Have to take the next step up to do that.

Agreed!! With this post and every post above. Away games, free throws and consistency/confidence has been our biggest woes and if we correct them we will be hard to stop/defeat.