• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Breaking news

DrReality

Yeah, but they were playing a team that only won 19 games last year that was missing 2 of their 3 best players in the second half. Granted, I still think the Hawks would have won if Butler played the 2nd half, but a much better effort will be required if the team wants to win tomorrow.

Wizards were picked by many to qualify to play offs (some "experts" have them even above Hawks). They won first away game against Dallas. They have big, athletic and deep frontcourt and volume scorer in Arenas. They won't be whipping boys as long as Hibachi is healthy. It's just Hawks defense made them look not that good.

And Wizards won second half playing without Butler.

• Premium Member

They didn't have Butler for a half and they also are missing Jamison. When healthy the Wizards can actually play with anyone. That being said I'm glad we beat them while they were down. I also will have no sympathy if Gasol is still out when we play the Lakers.

They didn't have Butler for a half and they also are missing Jamison. When healthy the Wizards can actually play with anyone. That being said I'm glad we beat them while they were down. I also will have no sympathy if Gasol is still out when we play the Lakers.

Nor will I cry a tear for the Lakers if Gasol is out. Of course that might have something to do with me having ten bucks on the game with my friend who is a huge Laker fan. :)

Wizards were picked by many to qualify to play offs (some "experts" have them even above Hawks). They won first away game against Dallas. They have big, athletic and deep frontcourt and volume scorer in Arenas. They won't be whipping boys as long as Hibachi is healthy. It's just Hawks defense made them look not that good.

And Wizards won second half playing without Butler.

The Wizards never made a real push to take the lead and so the Hawks played lazy on the offensive end.

Yes we could have definitely used some better ball movement. Also Woody please let Crawford feel out the game for his self . A shooter/scorer doesn't need to be told that he needs to shoot or score. That is a gimme. Please let him feel out the game the way he feel he needs to and let him impact the game the best way possible whether it's scoring, passing or just a big play. A player of Jamal's caliber knows what he needs to do in order to win and forcing him to take shots is not a plus. Again we all know he can/will take shots but let's let him feel out the game for himself.

So you're saying, "coach don't coach". you obviously didn't know Jamal "Needed" to be coached up before the second game. He said as much himself.

Woody does his thing and you say he's obstructing, wow.

Edited by Swatguy
  • Like 1