• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Breaking news

DrReality

J. Johnson G 30:01 5-16 7-7 0-2 0 0 5 6 0 0 2 4 17

Thirty minutes.

And oh yeah . . . . . Smoove is the youngest player to get 900 blocks.

Good game!

5 players (four starters) score double digits, compared to only 3 for the wizards. kept washington to under 90, kept gilbert to only 23 with 7 turnovers. solid after the first 5 minutes.

• Premium Member

Promising sign: 12 of JJ's 16 shots tonight were in the paint (check out the Courtside Live chart on NBA.com's Game Info page). He got 7 free throws and should have gotten at least 4-5 more. He also got on the officials for not calling those fouls - which he hasn't done in the past. If he keeps that up, refs will eventually start giving him those whistles.

I do! Our ball movement suck for the majority of the game. If we play like this against the Lakers, we will get blown out!

Lakers are getting crushed right now.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

I do! Our ball movement suck for the majority of the game. If we play like this against the Lakers, we will get blown out!

Yes we could have definitely used some better ball movement. Also Woody please let Crawford feel out the game for his self . A shooter/scorer doesn't need to be told that he needs to shoot or score. That is a gimme. Please let him feel out the game the way he feel he needs to and let him impact the game the best way possible whether it's scoring, passing or just a big play. A player of Jamal's caliber knows what he needs to do in order to win and forcing him to take shots is not a plus. Again we all know he can/will take shots but let's let him feel out the game for himself.

Yes we could have definitely used some better ball movement. Also Woody please let Crawford feel out the game for his self . A shooter/scorer doesn't need to be told that he needs to shoot or score. That is a gimme. Please let him feel out the game the way he feel he needs to and let him impact the game the best way possible whether it's scoring, passing or just a big play. A player of Jamal's caliber knows what he needs to do in order to win and forcing him to take shots is not a plus. Again we all know he can/will take shots but let's let him feel out the game for himself.

That's the reason we have coaches - To tell the players what to do and what is expected of each of them.

Whatever Woody told him, I seemed to have worked. I thought he played a good game.

:conversation:

Bring em...

If Smoove and Horf play the way that they have been playing, we may roll.

Josh has played well overall, but the team was lazy last night. They should have won last nights game by about 20-25 points because Washington played crappy a bulk of the game. Lack of ball movement and typically poor shooting from JJ hurt the team on the offensive end last night. The Hawks are capable of winning the game, but if they played like they did last night they will not win and will probably get blown out.

Hawks are bashed to much for the style of the win. Game was in control starting early in second quarter, they simply didn't have to do more to win. Plus JJ couldn't find his stroke.

Yeah, but they were playing a team that only won 19 games last year that was missing 2 of their 3 best players in the second half. Granted, I still think the Hawks would have won if Butler played the 2nd half, but a much better effort will be required if the team wants to win tomorrow.

it's always nice to hear from good friends. I wouldn't do that because I know you would miss me.

You took that out of context.

The statement had nothing to do with you - it was directed at your confidence that the Lakers will smoke the Hawks.

Are you that confident?