• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

THE DUNK!

jerrywest

Teague dunk was nasty. First highlight of the season for him.

One of the few highlights for the Hawks especially in the 2nd half. Johnson was unstoppable in the first quarter . I think he may of scored 8 points the rest of the game. The rebounding still isn't there. We had no one get double digits in rebounds though JJ and Al got 9 respectively. Our two starting forwards got 7 rebounds together while Odom doubled that himself and Artest chipped in with 7. Still the same problems from last year. Bad shot selections and what seems to be either a poor exectuted offense or just a poor offense to begin with (I'm leaning torward the second one).

Just the tip of the iceberg... His mid range game is decent but could get better. His floater needs some work as well. I'm hoping he has a good relationship with Price and even out that form alittle. That defense of his looks very promising. Just a matter of time when he and Josh will be flying all over the place like true hawks.

Need Woody to let him be the main facilitator instead of Joe. Hopefully the Hawk curse doesn't catch up with him.