• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can someone tell Hubie Brown its Pachulia not Pachula

timdawg777

Lol, he did the same thing in the Orlando game. You would think someone would correct him.

are you really complaining how the legendary Hubie Brown is pronouncing one of our bench players names on a national TV broadcast?!?!

we have 7 FREAKING NATIONAL TV GAMES...i dont care if they miss zaza's name on every one!

GO HAWKS!!!

Anything and I mean anything is better than watching the Boston announcers on nba league pass. I would rather watch the game on Al Jazeera Arabic.

Ha yep I feel the same way!

It annoyed me when Hubie said Pachula as well but he wasn't being disparaging about him so I can't be too mad at him. If he had been talking bad about medium Z then I would have been really annoyed by it.

He's old. I thought it was funny how he said the Celtics are at the top of the league in steals and forced turnovers.

Why is that funny ?

Rondo leads the league in steals and the Celtics lead the league in steal differential vs. opponents. Brown was simply right on with that statement. Here see for yourself.

http://www.nba.com/statistics/sortable_team_statistics/sortable2.html?cnf=1&prd=1

Edited by coachx

Why is that funny ?

Rondo leads the league in steals and the Celtics lead the league in steal differential vs. opponents. Brown was simply right on with that statement. Here see for yourself.

http://www.nba.com/statistics/sortable_team_statistics/sortable2.html?cnf=1&prd=1

He said the Celtics are at the top of the league in steals and forced turnovers...they're the same thing.

:thumbsdownsmileyanim:

Give us old guys a break. He got Zaza's name wrong. So what. You knew who he was talking about, right?

If you listen to the Celtics announcers, then you hear:"The Hawks touched us. That's a foul. Why didn't they

call it?" On the other end, "Celtics didn't hit him THAT hard. Probably be able to play again in a week or so.

Why did they call that a foul? Officiating is SO one sided."

I expect home announcers to be bias for the home team. Celtic announcers cry more than the team and

coaching staff - - and that takes a lot of effort. Worst homers I've heard.

Someone tell Hubie to call him Zaza and let it go!!

:offtopic2:

Don't go to sleep and lose tonight's game. We know there will be a let down after the wonderful victory,

just don't sleep too long.

Go Hawks!!!