• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ellis wants out of Golden St.

Frenzy

Multiple sources say that the Warriors, at coach Don Nelson's urging, have contacted other teams about trading Ellis, and it now appears likely that formal trade talks could come to fruition Thursday. Ellis and Nelson's relationship has nearly completely deteriorated, with Nelson telling Ellis, who was addressing the team in an attempt to be a leader, to 'be quiet' being the final straw. The Warriors will have just seven healthy players for Tuesday night, meaning almost all of them are worth holding right now.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/33996097/ns/sports-player_news/

They want young players. Perhaps we could offer Teague and a future 1st.

edit: I just did the one thing that irritates me most.

Propose a trade without looking at Ellis' contract and how we'd manage that number under the cap.

He signed an extension I believe - not going to happen.

Propose a trade without looking at Ellis' contract and how we'd manage that number under the cap.

:nono:

That irritates you the most? Man you've got a stress free life teke!

Even if it were possible I wouldn't make that trade since Ellis would not be content coming off the bench for us.

u think we should try A.I i mean allen iverson wouldnt mind coming off the bench for us were a winning team plus he lives here have him back up joe and bibby and jamal back up bibby and joe and play teague still about 5 minutes or 3 or 2 like mike woodson already does or should we save money to get someone for marvin? shouldnt we sign JERRY STACK HOUSE or someone decent for the way marvins benn playing

i mean dont get me wrong im not saying mo evans is bad.

Edited by Chaze

Biedrins is the one I'd most like to see the Hawks acquire. Something like Marvin/Zaza -for- Biedrins/Morrow

I like that trade. Biedrins would be our 7th man playing 20-25 mins altogether with Horf at 4 for some stretches which I really want to see some day.

Morrow is said to be next Ray Allen. I'd give him a try.

• Admin

I like that trade. Biedrins would be our 7th man playing 20-25 mins altogether with Horf at 4 for some stretches which I really want to see some day.

Morrow is said to be next Ray Allen. I'd give him a try.

So who comes off the bench with that trade? SMith or Horford?