• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where was Jason Collins?

mattlanta

Wasn't that why we brought him in Atlanta in the first place? To deal with the sudden influx of bigs in the East? I heard so much about him being needed when we'd face the likes of Howard, Shaq, Perkins, etc. I did not see him once tonight. Are we really paying someone over $1 million for no reason? I like your other moves, Sund, but this one just sucked. I'd rather have kept Mario West than to sign some bench fodder like Collins. At least West could play D.

Wasn't that why we brought him in Atlanta in the first place? To deal with the sudden influx of bigs in the East? I heard so much about him being needed when we'd face the likes of Howard, Shaq, Perkins, etc. I did not see him once tonight. Are we really paying someone over $1 million for no reason? I like your other moves, Sund, but this one just sucked. I'd rather have kept Mario West than to sign some bench fodder like Collins. At least West could play D.

He doesn't get into the game because he has no skills. He couldn't even get off the Timerwolves bench.

He doesn't get into the game because he has no skills. He couldn't even get off the Timerwolves bench.

He also put on alot of weight during the offseason. Dude looked like he was about 280lbs during the preseason.

For what it's worth, we actually are paying him less than RandMo, the NBA pays the rest.

• Premium Member

For what it's worth, we actually are paying him less than RandMo, the NBA pays the rest.

Also, there probably isn't a GM in the league who would prefer Collins over Zaza to guard Dwight.

We brought Collins here in case people got hurt. Anyone who thought a minimum-salary vet center who spent last year playing garbage time minutes for a 25-win team was brought over to guard the best center in the NBA...well, just think about that.

Edited by niremetal