• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

"The Hawks are 11-4! NO! Fire Mike Woodson!"

Robdawg

I'm not bashing people but if you are really mad with the Hawks than your just not a real fan. We are 11-4 on the season, one of the best starts we have ever had. Yea, that game made me mad but, you can't win them all. Plus, we might actually learn from this. All the people that are just really mad about the Hawks either need to just relax or stop following the team. It's a long season and we are still one of the best teams in the NBA. Just calm down.

I'm not bashing people but if you are really mad with the Hawks than your just not a real fan. We are 11-4 on the season, one of the best starts we have ever had. Yea, that game made me mad but, you can't win them all. Plus, we might actually learn from this. All the people that are just really mad about the Hawks either need to just relax or stop following the team. It's a long season and we are still one of the best teams in the NBA. Just calm down.

Oh, there are people genuinely mad after the Hawks loss to the Magic. I assure you, they are real fans. Relax, or stop following the team....LOL... calm down....yeah right. Wrong board dude.

The team might be 12-4, but they're still not a legit contender.

• Like 1

The team might be 12-4, but they're still not a legit contender.

Didn't think you would show up after a win. Last time I heard you are what your record is.

So who's the so called legit contenders according to you? Boston who we crushed? Cleveland who can't win with Shaq?

So according to you no team can be a contender outside of Orlando and LA right?

If the Hawks ownership were willing to pay the luxury tax maybe the team would have the TALENT to be a legit contender. I just don't see how anyone can think that its poor coaching for the fact that the Hawks aren't championship contenders.

I don't necessarily think a better coach would make us better than Orlando, but I think it would close the gap a little. I'm just tired of watching a Woodson-led team. He's an idiot.

Edited by thefloydian

I don't necessarily think a better coach would make us better than Orlando, but I think it would close the gap a little. I'm just tired of watching a Woodson-led team. He's an idiot.

At least this is an honest answer. The success of the team does not override the fact that people just simply hate Woody. We could be 27 - 8, and this same sentiment will still be there.

And the difference in Collins and Woody, is that Collins' best player didn't like him as a coach. JJ, on the other hand, has little problem with Woody. Collins was fired to satisfy Jordan, not because he was doing a bad job.

Honestly i love the hawks except one person MIKE WOODSON and all the peolpe that agree with me its not because of the orlando game its because we know hes not the coach that fits our players really i say if we lose in the first round hes outta here or if we start struggling mid-season he outta here

I still think Woodson is just an average coach AT BEST and still has major flaws that winning sure does cover up. As much as it pains me to say, our team is playing well enough to keep him right now, so we are stuck with him for now. However, what we do in the playoffs will go a long way in determining his fate with us.

I think its funny that people here think that if Woodson was fired that the Hawks would hire a great coach. More likely the ASG would do as they have always done and get a cheap coach. Be careful what you wish for if you badly want to see Woodson fired. I don't think he is a great coach but the Hawks could do FAR worse.

Edited by spotatl

Didn't think you would show up after a win. Last time I heard you are what your record is.

So who's the so called legit contenders according to you? Boston who we crushed? Cleveland who can't win with Shaq?

So according to you no team can be a contender outside of Orlando and LA right?

Boston and Cleveland have proven that they can get to the finals. Just because this team matches up well with Boston doesn't mean they're as good as them. If they were, they wouldn't have finished 11-15 games behind them last year. This team isn't even close to Orlando. Orlando has pounced on this team basically 4 tims in a row.

Edited by Hotlanta1981