• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Another great win

capstone21

• Admin

We really took it to Toronto.

It is good that our starters are getting extended rest.

Teague really impressed me tonight with his penetration and his passing. It is obvious that he has slowed down a bit with his shot and that is why it is going in now. His play as of late should get him some more pt during the more competitive games.

On a side note...did you see the block from Pops at the end of the game on Morris and Morris was going for the 2 hand jam. That was awesome and hilarious!

• Premium Member

We really took it to Toronto.

It is good that our starters are getting extended rest.

Teague really impressed me tonight with his penetration and his passing. It is obvious that he has slowed down a bit with his shot and that is why it is going in now. His play as of late should get him some more pt during the more competitive games.

On a side note...did you see the block from Pops at the end of the game on Morris and Morris was going for the 2 hand jam. That was awesome and hilarious!

Yeah, good to see Morris take it up strong, but DAMN! That was an amazing block lol!

Teague looked amazing tonight. Really, he was playing against starters and pretty much took over at one point, getting to the lane absolutely at will and making fantastic passes. The dude has some serious talent. He is easily as quick as Harris and I'd venture to say that he has even better handles.

Edited by Atlantaholic

Teague looked amazing tonight. Really, he was playing against starters and pretty much took over at one point, getting to the lane absolutely at will and making fantastic passes. The dude has some serious talent. He is easily as quick as Harris and I'd venture to say that he has even better handles.

The game seems to be slowing down for Teague faster than I thought it would. He has good hands and snags loose balls. I usually expect our draft picks to be disasters (thanks to BK) - but this one may end up being a real steal.

• Premium Member

The game seems to be slowing down for Teague faster than I thought it would. He has good hands and snags loose balls. I usually expect our draft picks to be disasters (thanks to BK) - but this one may end up being a real steal.

He has had some really impressive defensive plays his last few games also

Whenever Teague gets more than 10 mins of play he shows up. His ability to split the double team is exceptional, he did it three times against Toronto surprising even his teammates.

He has quick release and quick hands looking for steal.

He has potential to be a starter in the future. He's short but most of young PGs are. He has nice court vision and even his passes are lightning quick.

This kid is also competitive. When he lost the ball he came back and stole it to regain possession.

Edit: and overall great win, the score was never in question in second half. Mo shoot the lights out and he got more minutes than Crawford. I liked that move from Woody.

Edited by tremor

I agree ...overall great win and i'm thrilled to see Woody resting the starters more and getting huge contributions from the bench. No question about Teague though. This kid has more skill than any point guard we have had in a long while. Great ball handling...nice outside game and mad hops. Sees the floor well also. This might be a stretch but i can see him being better than Chris Paul if Woody brings him along right and keeps giving him solid minutes. Great job again by the whole bench. Now...lets stay focused! No letdowns against the lowly Nets Sunday. :smile:

• Premium Member

Whenever Teague gets more than 10 mins of play he shows up. His ability to split the double team is exceptional, he did it three times against Toronto surprising even his teammates.

He has quick release and quick hands looking for steal.

He has potential to be a starter in the future. He's short but most of young PGs are. He has nice court vision and even his passes are lightning quick.

This kid is also competitive. When he lost the ball he came back and stole it to regain possession.

Edit: and overall great win, the score was never in question in second half. Mo shoot the lights out and he got more minutes than Crawford. I liked that move from Woody.

I thought Teague was 6'2". Isn't that decent size for an NBA PG?