• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm so close to being onboard

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Beating any NBA team back-to-back is not an easy task. Now add in the fact that the 2nd win was on the road and that makes it all the more special.

The next logical step for this team is to split with the Cavs. Right now the Hawks have the better record but I think a Victory against the Brons would bring all of Atlanta onboard,

I really dislike Lebron James.

And when I say "onboard" I'm speaking in terms on this team being championship quality. I've always been been onboard as fan.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Talk of championship shouldn't even cross peoples minds right now. Just enjoy these wins for what they are . . . good wins. And if we can't bat Orlando, we can't win a championship. Hopefully though, we'll put ourselves in a position so that we won't have to face them until the EC Finals.

It's plenty of room on the bandwagon. Get on now while the going is good.

• Premium Member

Talk of championship shouldn't even cross peoples minds right now. Just enjoy these wins for what they are . . . good wins. And if we can't bat Orlando, we can't win a championship. Hopefully though, we'll put ourselves in a position so that we won't have to face them until the EC Finals.

It's plenty of room on the bandwagon. Get on now while the going is good.

Honestly it's Orlando, Boston then everyone else. This year's team has a much better bench presence with Crawford, Teague, and Joe Smith so It would be nice to get confirmation to what we think we're seeing.

Honestly it's Orlando, Boston then everyone else. This year's team has a much better bench presence with Crawford, Teague, and Joe Smith so It would be nice to get confirmation to what we think we're seeing.

Well, if ORL and Boston have any problems and we could get hoecourt, I'd say our chances could be pretty good. It's a long season - lots of things will happen. It's just nice to see us win by 30 on the road (we didn't usta do that biggrin.gif ).

I didn't see as much of the ISO Joe offense tonight - if we play D and pass the ball we can beat anybody.

• Premium Member

Well, if ORL and Boston have any problems and we could get hoecourt, I'd say our chances could be pretty good. It's a long season - lots of things will happen. It's just nice to see us win by 30 on the road (we didn't usta do that biggrin.gif ).

I didn't see as much of the ISO Joe offense tonight - if we play D and pass the ball we can beat anybody.

4 reasons I think the Hawks are capable of making a move:

Better on the road - Above .500 for the 1st time in years

Teague- Teague looks like the real deal with 14 dimes in his last 2 games.

Crawford- The JJ double team is no longer the deathblow now that the Hawks have another player that can score off the dribble.

Defense- Guys are playing as a team on D. Not seeing much of that "I Got my guy" thing like in years past.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

I think I'm on board completely. I don't know, it's tough to know if we are a great team or not. I honestly haven't watched great basketball for the last 10 years or so, so It's dificult to even know if what I'm watching is great basketball. All I know, is that I don't think we have ever been this good... at the same time I'm just waiting for something to go wrong, for the road losses to start coming like a torrent, for Josh to start playing like a moron, for JJ to stop passing the ball completely and our offense to start a steep decline... I don't know, I'm a freaking Hawks and Falcons fan, expectations are a dificult thing to be able to understand how to handle.