• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks should look at Sean Williams

TruJerz

Nets are about to deal Najera to Dallas for Humphries and Shawne Williams. They will have to release Sean Williams to make space for a roster spot. Sean Williams can play. He's a great shot blocker and runs the floor well. Nets have been disappointed with his development but give him the playing time and he'll give you a boost. He is much better than Randolph Morris and is probably even better than Joe Smith at this point.

Here's a video of him:

• Like 1

Nets are about to deal Najera to Dallas for Humphries and Shawne Williams. They will have to release Sean Williams to make space for a roster spot. Sean Williams can play. He's a great shot blocker and runs the floor well. Nets have been disappointed with his development but give him the playing time and he'll give you a boost. He is much better than Randolph Morris and is probably even better than Joe Smith at this point.

What the Hawks need right now (or will) is a veteran backup PG.

Here's a video of him:

I think this is actually a great idea!! We just released Othello and we want our roster at 13. We add another big shot blocker slash rebounder who would be a good compliment to Horford/Smoove/Zaza/Smith. He can be a little more revitalized and hungry playing for a winner. Even if he is not placed in our 12 man rotation he has a good chance to battle Collins and Randolph for it and he won't do any worse than what Othello was doing( sitting on the bench in a suit). If anything it will be even more competition during practice with another shot blocker present and a low risk insurance policy.

We have Bibby, Jamal, and Teague and can play big with Joe. Sean Williams can be on the court with Horford and Josh and maybe Bibby/Joe or Jamal/Joe can be in the back court. Bibby and Jamal would not hurt as much on D with Smoove, Horford and Sean Williams out there. This move would be another piece to the puzzle that Woody would have to work with.

:laughing5:

Joe Smith has been a disappointment so far. I know he's been injured but he hasnt done much when he played. Hope he will help out in the playoffs but i'd rather play Collins..he looked better vs Cleveland against Shaq than Joe Smith has looked all season

I think this is actually a great idea!! We just released Othello and we want our roster at 13. We add another big shot blocker slash rebounder who would be a good compliment to Horford/Smoove/Zaza/Smith. He can be a little more revitalized and hungry playing for a winner. Even if he is not placed in our 12 man rotation he has a good chance to battle Collins and Randolph for it and he won't do any worse than what Othello was doing( sitting on the bench in a suit). If anything it will be even more competition during practice with another shot blocker present and a low risk insurance policy.

We have Bibby, Jamal, and Teague and can play big with Joe. Sean Williams can be on the court with Horford and Josh and maybe Bibby/Joe or Jamal/Joe can be in the back court. Bibby and Jamal would not hurt as much on D with Smoove, Horford and Sean Williams out there. This move would be another piece to the puzzle that Woody would have to work with.

yea I think he can help. Wouldnt have to do much but block some shots and that he can do. Sean Williams>>Randolph Morris

• Admin

Well Lawrence Frank couldn't get to him and he is an Xs and Os guy.

I would have 0 interest in bringing Sean Williams in. He really brings nothing. Josh Boone on the other hand might be interesting. He can defend and rebound at PF/C. Might be a nice addition...however I agree a backup pg is what we need. It would have been nice to have gotten Rafer Alston.

I would have 0 interest in bringing Sean Williams in. He really brings nothing. Josh Boone on the other hand might be interesting. He can defend and rebound at PF/C. Might be a nice addition...however I agree a backup pg is what we need. It would have been nice to have gotten Rafer Alston.

Yea, I found it funny how Rafer was already starting in his first game as a Heat. There was no way we could have offered him that though.

I'd bring in Boone too. there are rumors of Nets trying to trade him. But we dont have much to offer