• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Watch Paul Pierce Tonight

Gray Mule

:write a letter:

I don't even like the guy. He's a cry baby. He complains to the ref's all the time. Jsmoove could take lessons.

But, just watch him tonight. He is a very good player which I don't like.

Give him the ball and watch him drive to the basket. He either scores or he draws the foul - - Maybe both.

That means that "and one" that we often see. If he doesn't score and no foul is called, he cries to the ref.

To add to our misery, he hits almost all his free throws. More points.

In our last encounter both he and JJ were complaining about the "no call" game that was going on. We were

at home. That's not going to happen to Paul Pierce in Boston. He WILL get those calls tonight.

Oh, and did I mention, I don't like the guy.

:cant believe:

Just watch tonight as a real pro works the officials.

:stirthepot:

:write a letter:

I don't even like the guy. He's a cry baby. He complains to the ref's all the time. Jsmoove could take lessons.

But, just watch him tonight. He is a very good player which I don't like.

Give him the ball and watch him drive to the basket. He either scores or he draws the foul - - Maybe both.

That means that "and one" that we often see. If he doesn't score and no foul is called, he cries to the ref.

To add to our misery, he hits almost all his free throws. More points.

In our last encounter both he and JJ were complaining about the "no call" game that was going on. We were

at home. That's not going to happen to Paul Pierce in Boston. He WILL get those calls tonight.

The difference between Pierce whining and Smooves whining is Pierce looks like he is about to cry; and Smoove looks like his head is about to explode in anger. They both cry a lot but Pierce gets sympathy; Smoove attracts the refs wrath.

Edited by Buzzard

and that is what I hate about the NBA............a player "working the officials" should have nothing to do with it. Just shut up and play ball.

Pierce will get all the calls in Bostons that he didn't get in Atlanta. I just hope they give JJ the same calls they give Pierce.

Truth be told is that Pierce is starting to lose it. He is definately a step slower.

Edited by coachx

and that us what I hate about the NBA............a player "working the officials" should have nothing to do with it. Just shut up and play ball.

Pierce will get all the calls in Bostons that he didn't get in Atlanta. I just hope they give JJ the same calls they give Pierce.

Truth be told is that Pierce is starting to lose it. He is definately a step slower.

Yep! He'll be lookin' for that charity stripe...

• Premium Member

Paul Pierce got carted out in a wheelchair in the Finals, acting as if his career was over. We all know how that turned out.

I fully expect the refs to give him the superstar treatment and for the Hawks to again get no respect from the refs.