• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

"Dad" keeps Woody out of All-Star game

TheNorthCydeRises

LOL . . . how fitting that it would be "Dad" that seals the game for the Magic. Detroit down 3 with the ball to tie . . . and Anthony "Dad" Johnson steals the ball. Hits 2 FTs. Magic win by 5.

Oh well . . . Woody and the Hawks should've taken care of business last night. But I think it's funny that a former Hawk prevents him from being coach of the East All-Stars. Van Gundy probably won't play Horford at all . . . maybe 4 minutes. JJ will be lucky to get 10 minutes.

LOL . . . how fitting that it would be "Dad" that seals the game for the Magic. Detroit down 3 with the ball to tie . . . and Anthony "Dad" Johnson steals the ball. Hits 2 FTs. Magic win by 5.

Oh well . . . Woody and the Hawks should've taken care of business last night. But I think it's funny that a former Hawk prevents him from being coach of the East All-Stars. Van Gundy probably won't play Horford at all . . . maybe 4 minutes. JJ will be lucky to get 10 minutes.

Woody didn't deserve to coach the game.

As much as Woody gripes my *ss sometimes, it still would have been great to have a Hawks coach at the all star game. Maybe next season....

Blah blah blah Hot.

He's just as deserving as Stan Van Gundy. The Magic own us, just like we own the Celtics. Both Orlando and Atlanta are good squads. Good, not great.

Just as deserving? He doesn't even get his team to practice fully. They don't even practice offense and with all of this so called practice they do on defense they still give up 97PPG. Josh smith stop shooting 3's, but Woody wasn't even the one telling him not to shoot them. It seems to me that what the players figure out, they have to basically figure out on there own. Oh, and they still have to keep playing Bibby because he is "The coach on the floor" because Woody don't know jack about offense. Oh, and Woody hasn't got his team to the finals or even out of the 2nd round.

Oh, and the Hawks went 0-4 against Boston last year. It's not like they've beat them in a playoff series anyway. The Hawks surely haven't murdered Boston like Orlando has murdered them.

I agree with hotlanta. Woody is a sorry a s s coach. No need to go coach the all star game and expose your lack of coaching an offense to players who have been coached by good teams. I hate when people on TV and say Woody has done a good job, obviously to me thats saying that that specific person have not seen many hawks games in the past 5 season and a 1/2.

Edited by hoodstar

I agree with hotlanta. Woody is a sorry a s s coach. No need to go coach the all star game and expose your lack of coaching an offense to players who have been coached by good teams. I hate when people on TV and say Woody has done a good job, obviously to me thats saying that that specific person have not seen many hawks games in the past 5 season and a 1/2.

How much coaching do you think the coaches of the All-Star teams actually do?