• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would Amare going to Clevland actually help the Hawks?

NJHAWK

Im being dead serious. Big Z going to Pho and Amare to Clev would help us I think. Big Z kills us, all day all night. He has always just stood under the basket and put back Cav misses vs us for years. Then he starts nailing Jumpers and even 3's. Our under sized forwrds are capable of outplaying Sissamire.

Edited by NJHAWK

Im being dead serious. Big Z going to Pho and Amare to Clev would help us I think. Big Z kills us, all day all night. He has always just stood under the basket and put back Cav misses vs us for years. Then he starts nailing Jumpers and even 3's. Our under sized forwrds are capable of outplaying Sissamire.

It would help us more this season for sure. That trade is would help them keep Bron in Cleveland which is Cleveland's biggest priority. Amare would also take some of Verejao's PT which helps us a lot and if they trade Z and Verejao. That would be amazing.

• Premium Member

Fraid not.

Unlike Murphy, Amare doesn't slow down the team. He can actually run with Bron. The good news is that I don't think he can stop Smoove. But he makes the matchup harder because he can run and he can shoot.

Fraid not.

Unlike Murphy, Amare doesn't slow down the team. He can actually run with Bron. The good news is that I don't think he can stop Smoove. But he makes the matchup harder because he can run and he can shoot.

I slowed down Bron with that team is worst for us then a running Bron even thought I prefer neither.

Amar'e's difficiencies on defense have only been emphasized due to the fact he has played on teams that haven't dedicated themselves to it and the toughest bigman he had in the frontcourt next to him before an indifferent Shaq was Kurt Thomas. In Cleveland's system he can only look to improve and he would have Andy V covering for him and Shaq clogging the lane in addition to Delonte, Parker and Bron stripping or blocking from the weakside.

This says nothing of the major buckets he would be dropping on the East of course.

For this 1 season a guy like Murphy compliments James and Shaq better. Murphy is a better rebounder then Stoudemire, even though his team plays at a slower pace he gets more rebounds. Murphy's ability to draw a big out of the pain will make life easy for Shaq and James.

Shaq and Stoudemire together in Phoneix was a disaster. There was not enough room in the paint for Shaq / Stoudemire to play, and for Nash / Richardson to slash. Shaq is only playing 1/2 the game now so Stopudemire will make them better.

Stoudemire would help them more in the long run (assuming they resign him) once Shaq is out of there.

Maybe it could throw off their chemistry.

I still don't think Amare is going anywhere. We've been hearing rumors about him for like half a decade now.

BBIB, he's finally gone. It will happen, he's basketball's Christiano Ronaldo.

BBIB, he's finally gone. It will happen, he's basketball's Christiano Ronaldo.

Bet he wish he could get paid like Ronaldo. I think this will be something that will just either make them unstoppable or maybe for our sake it will throw off their chemistry and say they trade an Anderson Varajeo who gets his poor man's Dennis Rodman on making all the hustle plays.

We all know defense and rebounding wins championships. Maybe Amare makes them have a dropoff in that department and more vulnerable.

But man I fear the possibility that it works. Especially because it increases the chances that Lebron stays in Cleveland. I want no part of this trade going down.

Amar'e's difficiencies on defense have only been emphasized due to the fact he has played on teams that haven't dedicated themselves to it and the toughest bigman he had in the frontcourt next to him before an indifferent Shaq was Kurt Thomas. In Cleveland's system he can only look to improve and he would have Andy V covering for him and Shaq clogging the lane in addition to Delonte, Parker and Bron stripping or blocking from the weakside.

This says nothing of the major buckets he would be dropping on the East of course.

I agree!

With Cavs, Amare would play his natural position, PF... plus, he would sacrifice some of his offense, knowing that he's on the team that (as of today) has biggest chance to win it all!

Bet he wish he could get paid like Ronaldo. I think this will be something that will just either make them unstoppable or maybe for our sake it will throw off their chemistry and say they trade an Anderson Varajeo who gets his poor man's Dennis Rodman on making all the hustle plays.

We all know defense and rebounding wins championships. Maybe Amare makes them have a dropoff in that department and more vulnerable.

But man I fear the possibility that it works. Especially because it increases the chances that Lebron stays in Cleveland. I want no part of this trade going down.

Messi the highest paid soccer player at 13 mil. Amare makes a lot more at this moment. F1 has the highest paid athletes next to Basketball and Baseball players.

Messi the highest paid soccer player at 13 mil. Amare makes a lot more at this moment. F1 has the highest paid athletes next to Basketball and Baseball players.

You have to consider that soccer players in Europe get their salaries in Euros, and very often tax free!

P.S. That's why Chillz and some other ex-NBA players opted for Europe!

• Premium Member

There is another rumor that IF this trade were to happen, then Big Z would be cut by the Suns and he would resign with Cleveland in 30 days If there is truth to both of those rumors, it would make it extremely hard for the Hawks to match up. However, if Big Z were cut and he signed with the Hawks, that would make things interesting.......

There is another rumor that IF this trade were to happen, then Big Z would be cut by the Suns and he would resign with Cleveland in 30 days If there is truth to both of those rumors, it would make it extremely hard for the Hawks to match up. However, if Big Z were cut and he signed with the Hawks, that would make things interesting.......

That is the reason why any of the big man to Cleveland trade is going to hurt us. They will get a very good player and also get Big Z back.

• Premium Member

I slowed down Bron with that team is worst for us then a running Bron even thought I prefer neither.

Nah...

You'd be shocked how many breakout situations Bron gets during a game. If he's running, he is strong enough to finish and he has therefs to help him. Amare has always been a threat on the outlet pass. Plus, he runs. He even has some range on his shot. He is a little more help to Bron than Murphy would have been because he doesn't stall the offense.

• Premium Member

Philly's desperately trying to get in on this deal. They want to send Iggy to PHX, but they want Hickson for doing so...

This will likely be a three-team trade when all is said and done. Phoenix desperately wants to move Richardson, too.

Edited by mrhonline