REALGM: Atlanta's Inactivity Could Lead To Johnson's Departure

Mdizzle5

This may be the liquor in me but lets go ahead and trade his *ss now then JJ for Noah, Hinrich, and a 1st round draft pick.

Seriously, we mind as well. He isn't coming back. Its least its not as bad as what LEbronX is going to do to the Cavs, but still..

This may be the liquor in me but lets go ahead and trade his *ss now then JJ for Noah, Hinrich, and a 1st round draft pick.

If I thought that JJ wasn't going to re-sign here next year I'd have to consider dealing him ... although any deal that puts the best player we get back on the bench or puts Josh or Al on the bench then I wouldn't be able to do it.

I'd much rather keep JJ though and continue to build around him. I think we've got to move Bibby or Marvin though if we're going to be able to make any type of deal that could improve us this year.

Same crap new day........... :beathorse:

SAME DIRT, DIFFERENT SHIRT..man I bet BK wouldve made a move. Im going to bug out, maybe Sund is trying. I wonder what the ASG is telling him.

My thinking exactly GT...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Nate will exploit Bibby (and/or Craw and Joe for that case). We need to either get a defensive backup PG that Woody likes or play Teague more minutes. Bibby guarding Nate in the playoffs will be a problem. And the Celtics have a way more talented team then the Knicks so Nate will not be our only problem.

Edited by GameTime

why are you guys complaining?

The Hawks have ZERO trade pieces.

I'm serious in saying this. If you have an idea that fits in the CBA and is palatable to the other team say so.

I'm hearing a bunch of complaining from Hawks fans that really don't understand how the system works.

• Like 2