• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do we really want to be in the 3rd spot?

the_sheff

As much as i really love winning, we really dont want to play Orlando if we make it to the second round. Id rather take my chance with Cleveland, esp. now that Shaq is hurt.

Without Shaq, Cle could fall into second.

Cleveland DESTROYED and DISMANTLED the Knicks tonight without a center. I think they had a 50 point lead at one point. Cleveland has a LONG way to go before they drop down to the second seed...so don't kid yourselves.

With that said, I want no part of facing Orlando AT ALL. Shaq is not as much of a difference maker in this stage of his career, but I'd still rather face him than Orlando.

Cleveland DESTROYED and DISMANTLED the Knicks tonight without a center. I think they had a 50 point lead at one point. Cleveland has a LONG way to go before they drop down to the second seed...so don't kid yourselves.

With that said, I want no part of facing Orlando AT ALL. Shaq is not as much of a difference maker in this stage of his career, but I'd still rather face him than Orlando.

I would actually say without Shaq they are a faster team and a better regular season team.

We aren't going to face Boston in the 2nd round. I think there is virtually no chance of that happening.

Anything can happen, but right now Hawks need to at least get the 2nd seed to have home court advantage. The biggest problem facing Orlando is the doubling of Howard every single time leaving wide open looks for the shooters. That need to change because offensively, Howard is not that polished.

Anything can happen, but right now Hawks need to at least get the 2nd seed to have home court advantage. The biggest problem facing Orlando is the doubling of Howard every single time leaving wide open looks for the shooters. That need to change because offensively, Howard is not that polished.

Nobody is going to catch the Cavs for the top spot. The only way we can play Boston in the second round is if Orlando gets passed by us and Boston. I just don't see it.

• Premium Member

What does it matter. If we get the three seed, at least we will have HC advantage over more teams. It will be either Orlando or Cleveland. More than Likely, either way it will be both. At this point, I am not 100% certain that Orlando walks through the 1st round. Us either.

We have to keep our eyes on the 5, 6, and 7 seeds. A lot can go down from now until the playoffs.