• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Watched the Lakers Heat game last night.

Diesel

• Premium Member

It seems to me that we will lineup playoff first round possibly against the Heat or the Bucks. These are not good matchups. The Heat is a strong team that has the ability to beat anybody. I think a first round matchup of the Heat vs. Cleveland could possibly end up with Flash beating Supaman. I think the Heat matches up very well vs. Orlando. Wade gets to the line. I don't want us to play the Heat in the first. IF we do get the third seed in the playoffs, I would rather us played the Bulls in the first round than the Heat or the Bucks.

When you think about the game. We played them to 7 last year. We won. However, they had everything clicking. James Jones, Wade, etc. Now they have QRich. He makes them a little better.

Just give us the Raps or Bulls.

Just my 2 cents.

I don't see us even coming close to losing to any of the teams below us in a 7 game series. The Heat may be a tad better this year than last but we are MUCH improved. If we played them this year we'd win in 4 or 5. All of those teams have the ability to steal a game on their home court from us but we shouldn't fear any first round matchup as long as we come ready to play every night.

Other than the obvious guy in Wade, Q isn't the one we need to worry about. It's Beasley and Haslem. They're the guys that have had good games against us this year. Both can score from midrange, which brings our guys out away from the basket. Contain them, and Wade basically has to be superhuman to beat us.

Also, JJ has had 2 consecutive horrible games against them, after ripping that team for 30 points in November. He has to at least play mediocre against the Heat, not horrible.

A healthy Bobcats or Bulls team are the only teams I'd worry about possibly beating us in a 7 game series because when healthy they are both very talented and both have bigs that we struggle to match up against. The Bobcats always play us tough and they're coached very well and can take us out of our offense when they're clicking.

Miami would probably win a couple of games against us but we wouldn't get blown out like last year.

I definitely don't see the Raptors beating us as we'll play too physical for them over a 7 game series.

Only team that can be a threat in the first round is Miami Heat. Last year, we won in the last game of the series. This year they've blown us out at our place and theirs. Toronto would be the easiest team to beat. The game on Saturday will be a test.

• Premium Member

Other than the obvious guy in Wade, Q isn't the one we need to worry about. It's Beasley and Haslem. They're the guys that have had good games against us this year. Both can score from midrange, which brings our guys out away from the basket. Contain them, and Wade basically has to be superhuman to beat us.

Also, JJ has had 2 consecutive horrible games against them, after ripping that team for 30 points in November. He has to at least play mediocre against the Heat, not horrible.

Last years games... it was guys like James Jones, Dequan Cook coming off the bench hitting all those threes that really hurt us. Plus, somebody breathed new life into Jermaine Oneal.

My worry is that Cook, Jones, and then Richardson will be guys who will hurt us.

I will nominate Dolfan with the avatar of the year award.

It seems to me that we will lineup playoff first round possibly against the Heat or the Bucks. These are not good matchups. The Heat is a strong team that has the ability to beat anybody. I think a first round matchup of the Heat vs. Cleveland could possibly end up with Flash beating Supaman. I think the Heat matches up very well vs. Orlando. Wade gets to the line. I don't want us to play the Heat in the first. IF we do get the third seed in the playoffs, I would rather us played the Bulls in the first round than the Heat or the Bucks.

When you think about the game. We played them to 7 last year. We won. However, they had everything clicking. James Jones, Wade, etc. Now they have QRich. He makes them a little better.

Just give us the Raps or Bulls.

Just my 2 cents.

I dont think any team other than the Cavs and Magic can beat the Hawks in a 7 game series in the East. Boston is still a good team no matter how many times we beat them..playoffs is a different ball game but if we have homecourt advantage, I think we win in 6. Hawks are contenders IMO and I think we beat Raptors, Bulls, Heat, and Bucks all in 5 maybe 6 with homecourt advantage.

But if I had to choose one team I didnt want to play that would be the Raptors..with Bosh and Turkoglu I think they can be a tough team in the playoffs..there is a reason they are number 5 in the East and were winning when Bosh was healthy