• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Warriors

exodus

I can't see the game, but I'm following on my phone. All I know, is that they better find a way to slow this damn game down, or we're going to be in a battle in the 4th Some people may find this style of play entertaining, but this crap is NOT CUTE if you're not going to play any defense.

LOL @ JJ and Crawford being a combined 0 - 11 FG JJ can't buy a floater and Crawford can't buy a jumper. THANK GOD FOR BIBBY. I believe 3 of those 3s were assisted by JJ. That's a big reason why JJ has 6 assists now.

2nd half: Play some DEFENSE and slow the dang game down unless we have numbers.

North, I'm not watching it either, but you couldn't be more right. There is no reason why we should be getting punked by GSW on our own court. There is still time to turn it around (Smoove having a fantastic game so far), but this ish has got to stop. If Joe and Craw were even playing average, we would be narrowly winning. They can't hit anything while Bibby is knocking down everything. Thing is though, Joe and Craw are our two best players, Bibby is not.

Zaza is such an oaf. He is back to being painful to watch.

What are you talking about...? Zaza played really well tonight, a good putback, hit all his shots/free throws, had a nice tie-up with Smoove, and had a really nice steal. He had a moving screen but that is about the only negative besides that loose ball foul.

It's tough to watch the hawks and Joe struggle like this against No DEFENSE teams like the Warriors. Games like this is where fans really doubt Joe's go to player skills.

Yep . . . especially after just a mere 2 weeks ago, he goes 12 - 22 FG for 31 pts . . lol.

Shooting wise, he definitely stunk it up. But guess what? His team leading 8 assists ( including what was essentially the game winner to Horford ), created 19 points.

10 od his own + 19 that came from assists = 29 created points by JJ tonight.

When you're the captain of the team, you have to find ways to affect a game, when whatever you do well as a player, isn't going well for you. The alley-oop to Smoove on the fast break was sick.

The Warriors are a team, like the Knicks when they had Robinson, who we are going to struggle against. Quick, attacking small guards and teams that chuck up 3s give us problems. Bibby and Crawford are just horrible perimeter defenders and our switching and help defense usually leaves somebody open for 3. Then whenever we get up, we play into their hands by going away from what's working. For example, when Joe is off and Josh is unstoppable, we should not have Joe posting up and kicking out to Josh for a wide open jumpshot, it should be the other way around.