• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Describe the Hawks perimeter defense in 1 word

NineOhTheRino

Aside from Joe and Marvin. Turrible.

• Premium Member

It doesn't exist, all of our guards Bibby and Crawford suck defensively..

fixed

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

Why bother making these posts as if the team sucking really bothers you? No matter how bad they do you will go back to sucking up to them.

they laid an egg yesterday but that's what I predicted. This thing may go to 7 games because the Hawks don't have that killer in them yet. Not only do they not have that killer but they are still without a PG that can contribute when his shot is not falling. Yeah I was pissed too but I honestly felt they would lose this game even though they are 10 time better this garbage team.

I thought these guys could take Cleveland or Orlando to 7 but know I see them losing in 6 to either team. We all have to accept it for what it is. The Hawks are still a 1 and 5 from being special.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

they laid an egg yesterday but that's what I predicted. This thing may go to 7 games because the Hawks don't have that killer in them yet. Not only do they not have that killer but they are still without a PG that can contribute when his shot is not falling. Yeah I was pissed too but I honestly felt they would lose this game even though they are 10 time better this this garbage team.

I thought these guys could take Cleveland or Orlando to 7 but know I see them losing in 6 to either team. We all have to accept it for what it is. The Hawks are still a 1 and 5 from being special.

They're 1-9 in the last 10 playoff games. A number of those big blowouts from what I remember. That's a TREND. A trend of not playing hard on the road. They also were pretty poor on the road this season. Again, it's a trend. Not simply laying an egg. This team has had years to develop a killer instinct, and they haven't come close to getting it.. Woody has failed to help this team develop a killer instinct. These guys simply don't play hard as often as they should. Given that, they will never go as far as they could go... Which means the battle is lost.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Premium Member

They're 1-9 in the last 10 playoff games. A number of those big blowouts from what I remember. That's a TREND. A trend of not playing hard on the road. They also were pretty poor on the road this season. Again, it's a trend. Not simply laying an egg. This team has had years to develop a killer instinct, and they haven't come close to getting it.. Woody has failed to help this team develop a killer instinct. These guys simply don't play hard as often as they should. Given that, they will never go as far as they could go... Which means the battle is lost.

If I thought ASG would bring in a quality replacement for Woody I'd be all for letting him walk after the playoffs. But Sund has a history of drafting and hiring mediocrity so I don't expect things to get better once if woody leaves.