• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The way the seeds will have to go for us to win out....

Diesel

• Premium Member

1. Cleveland.

2. Orlando

3. Atlanta

4. Boston

5. Charlotte

6. Milwaukee

7. Miami

8. Toronto.

First round:

Cleveland vs. Toronto = I think this round poses the most trouble for Cleveland. Toronto has played Cleveland three times. 1 was an 8 point loss. 1 was a 10 point win for Toronto. and one was an overtime loss with Bosh not playing. I think Toronto has the ability to make it a hard series for the Cavs.. (if not beat them outright).

Orlando vs. Miami = I think Orlando will have a hard time with the Wade gang. Still, I think Orlando would win.

Atlanta vs. Milwaukee. Ooooh... I hate this matchup, but I like it more than other matchups. I think Woody can crack the Salmons problem we have. Moreover, I don't think Milwaukee can take that many games from us.

Boston vs. Charlotte. This is key. I think Boston loses to a hot Charlotte team.

2nd round:

Cleveland vs. Charlotte = Cleveland has had problems with Charlotte. They are 1-3 vs. them. I think Charlotte (as hot as they are) can take Cleveland.

Atlanta vs. Orlando= I like our chances vs. Orlando than vs. Cleveland.

ECF.

Atlanta vs. Charlotte = Woody vs. Larry Brown. By this time, this will be all about Jordan's team. By this time, we will be heavily favored to lose. BUT.. I think they have no answer for Joe and Jamal!

In the West, I wouldn't be surprised to see either Dallas or Denver come out.

That is because Atlanta is listed as the 3 seed.

There is no possible way for Atlanta to get the three seed even if they have a better record than Boston simply because Boston won their division. The only way Atlanta could move up from the 4 seed is for them to win the division.

• Premium Member

There is no possible way for Atlanta to get the three seed even if they have a better record than Boston simply because Boston won their division. The only way Atlanta could move up from the 4 seed is for them to win the division.

I believe that that used to be the case but the rule was changed a few years ago. Winning the division clinches you a top four seed but it won't grant you a higher seed over any of the top three records in your conference. Meaning that if we end up with a better record than Boston we would end up the third seed even if we aren't ahead in our division. However, if Milwaukee finished with a better record than Boston, Boston would remain the fourth seed due to being ahead in their division.

• Premium Member

This is one of the craziest posts I have seen. You have Toronto and Charlotte beating Cleveland. Also, you said that Charlotte is the 5 seed, yet you have us playing Milwaukee?

I believe Cleveland having to play both Toronto and Charlotte gives them the hardest matchups that they can have in the 1st and 2nd round. Cleveland has a losing record against the Bobcats (1-3)... and they have just not dominated Toronto. I didn't say that Toronto will win, but I believe that Toronto is not the best matchup for Cleveland. I think their size and ability for their bigs to be effective on the perimeter bothers Cleveland.

They can win the 3 seed if they have a better record than Boston, it is only if they are tied with Boston that they can't get the 3 seed.

• Moderators

ECF.

Atlanta vs. Charlotte = Woody vs. Larry Brown. By this time, this will be all about Jordan's team. By this time, we will be heavily favored to lose. BUT.. I think they have no answer for Joe and Jamal!

ESPN execs would have to be put on suicide watch. Although I'd love it, as many Squawkers could get to Charlotte and stir up trouble root on the Hawks.

~lw3

• Premium Member

ESPN execs would have to be put on suicide watch. Although I'd love it, as many Squawkers could get to Charlotte and stir up trouble root on the Hawks.

~lw3

NO. Immediately... ESPN execs would start talking about the strength of Jordan. Jordan's team... The Jordan Mystique. etc. Just imagine. Jordan's team blows the likely Kobe Lebron showdown. ESPN would be so hard on the Bobcats, they would be like the Atlanta Who?

Then it will be Jordan coming back from the grave or retirement to beat Lebron and Kobe through his team. Imagine the contrasts.... for the NBA finals.

Jordan vs. Kobe.

Brown vs. Jackson.

The Old veteran Lakers vs. the NEW Babes Bobcats.

Hell, can't you see ESPN with the JordanCam?? Shoot, I ought to go out and copywrite that name... JordanCam. AirCam,

There will be no suicides at ESPN.