• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I hope Boston is the 4th seed.

Joker

They could actually beat Cleveland in a seven game series. We can make it close but probably will not win the series.

Lebron cant close out a game like Kobe. What a stupid shot he could have easily drove for a layup.

He went for the win because he knew that they would foul him if he went to the basket . . . thus . . . putting pressure on him to make 2 FTs to tie the game.

So even though he was 0 - 8 from three at the time . . he decided to take the 3 instead of go hard toward the rim. At least the dude has somewhat of a weakness, and is not totally invincible. Skip Bayless on First Take will tear right into him though tomorrow mornin for missing critical FTs down the stretch of that game.

How the hell did Lebron end this game with 0 pf? I know he got a technical, but to even get that one he had to be way over the top. And then how the hell wasn't he ejected when he entered the celtics' huddle to talk trash? If any other player entered the opposing team's huddle during a time out to talk trash and instigate, wouldn't they be ejected and suspended?

How the hell did Lebron end this game with 0 pf? I know he got a technical, but to even get that one he had to be way over the top. And then how the hell wasn't he ejected when he entered the celtics' huddle to talk trash? If any other player entered the opposing team's huddle during a time out to talk trash and instigate, wouldn't they be ejected and suspended?

Woe is whoever has to serve as Lebron's stepping stone to the ECF. :gift:

• Premium Member

Second round looks ugly. Either we play a team that absolutely creams us or we play in a WWE matchup with the Cavs. There is no way in heck Cleveland will lose in the second round, Stern and the refs will do absolutely whatever it takes to not let that happen. If either us or Boston plays them tough prepare to see some of the shadiest s*** you'll ever see in a basketball game.

• Premium Member

We look like 2nd round fodder for sure, I just hope we don't get swept again

Healthy... we can beat the Cavs and the Magic.

The problem is that in the second round, playing the Cavs is a no go. Not enough viewership. The Refs are going to position the Cavs to get to the NBA ECFs. I think our spot is the ECF. IF we get to the ECF, all eyes will be on those games. There will be no way that the refs can pull the plug. Same thing happened last year and the year before. Bron and the gang had to play the ECFs against better teams. The refs had to call it right. The Cavs lost. If we play them in a series where the Refs are not giving the game to them, I say our chances of winning are 40/60.

• Like 1