• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith Takes Jab At Milwaukee?

Colin

Yahoo Sports

ATLANTA (AP)—First, Joakim Noah(notes). Now, Josh Smith(notes).

The Atlanta forward is taking a jab at Milwaukee, saying “everybody knows there’s nothing to do” in the city that will host the Hawks in Games 3 and 4 of the playoffs.

Smith made his comments Thursday when someone asked him what he planned to do after the series shifted to the Bucks’ home court. Game 3 is Saturday night.

Smith says he’s never really done anything in Milwaukee and will “just be happy to find a restaurant.” When a reporter jokingly asked if he’d ever take a vacation there, Smith replied, “Would you go? Everybody knows there ain’t nothing to do in Milwaukee.”

Noah, the Chicago Bulls forward, incurred the wrath of Cleveland fans by saying their city didn’t measure up to his entertainment standards.

They are comparing him to Noah, and comments all around are saying the NBA doesn't need a disrespectful thug like Smoove, haha.

• Moderators

Or he could go hang out at Charlie Bell's favorite spot in town, the county zoo...

bwb6_625_080904.jpg

It's all good ol' Heartland fun, so long as you pay attention to the rules, like the sign that reads, PLEASE DO NOT FEED LATRELL SPREWELL'S FAMILY...

I kid! I kid! PLEASE don't send Spree down from his hometown of Milwaukee to go all Wayne Brady on me. In fact, Spree seems like the kind of happy-go-lucky, Wisconsin-values guy who'd be gracious enough to host Smoove and the Hawks at his crib. He does, like, still have a crib to speak of, right?

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 1

He better step his game up even more. Running his mouth joking or not about nothing. He now has a target on his back. These games were already going to be tough enough. Fans were probably just happy to be in the playoffs and willing to accept this as a learning experience. Now you just given their crowd more fuel to be fired up. On top of all that Hawks are not a good road to begin with. He better have his A+ game now.

• Like 2

lol please get over it, it is not that serious. IF Andrew Bogut was playing this series would be interesting but he's not so eh. And do you really think Smoove cares about getting booed lol or the bucks fans?? If anything it will only give him even more energy..

Edited by jsmoovefan

• Premium Member

lol please get over it, it is not that serious. IF Andrew Bogut was playing this series would be interesting but he's not so eh. And do you really think Smoove cares about getting booed lol or the bucks fans?? If anything it will only give him even more energy..

this series needs more some controversy.

Josh should moon the Bucks fans.

Although I guess he would be suspended for that.... which is pretty lame.

Milwaukee, no problem. Go to the "America's Black Holocaust Museum" or take a limo ride to Chicago."

Edited by Swatguy

• Premium Member

I have nothing against Cleveland and Milwaukee but seriously who the hell ever talks or thinks about those cities? Does any ever say "God I can't wait to go to MILWAUKEE for vacation!" and mean it? C'mon now. Chicago is the only midwestern city I've been to that I was shocked at how much I loved it. Chicago is freaking fantastic even though the wind my God the wind will literally knock you off your feet if you turn a corner and get caught in the cross wind.

• Moderators

Who says there's no nightlife?

Presenting the Ladies of MilwaukeeNights! Brought to you by your friends at CORN FEED! :)

(This gallery's safe enough for work IMO, unless you work for Gloria Steinem or something)

And hey, what other town has Rowdy Roddy Piper doing the comedy club circuit? Anytime I catch a dude rockin' the leather jacket and the plaid skirt, I think, "Yeah, but can you make me LAUGH?!?"

~lw3