• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm down

Joker

Fire Woody?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let's fire Woody, this is too much. 24 4th Quarter leads blown and one blown in the playoffs. I am done with Woody.

If you look at the season , the Hawks couldnt compete with the top 2 teams , and just slipped past a Boston team that was old and banged up most of the season. In a series , a good coach will exploit discipline and poor work ethic, which is what Skiles has done.

Thanks for preping the team Mike, it's time for a real coach to take this team to the next level.

If you look at the season , the Hawks couldnt compete with the top 2 teams , and just slipped past a Boston team that was old and banged up most of the season. In a series , a good coach will exploit discipline and poor work ethic, which is what Skiles has done.

Thanks for preping the team Mike, it's time for a real coach to take this team to the next level.

Very true

There shouldn't even be second option.

Good point, but there is always one dummy, even after tonight.

Are you not the guy who wants to trade Josh Smith? If so, I don't take anything you say seriously anymore.

Why not, Horford is the PF of the future. We can trade Smith for an elite PG or play-making PG since his defensive value is very high. Especially if we do not resign Joe.

Are you not the guy who wants to trade Josh Smith? If so, I don't take anything you say seriously anymore.

Listen dude...Josh has some good moments but he has plenty of bad ones as well. He's not untradeable by any means. Especially if you can get multiple draft picks. Please get off his jock. Its sickening.

I really don't know what to think about these posters. I guess a runner up defensive player is not good enough for yall. I think yall are just talking out of your asses from frustration. It's ok. Josh and Al are the two main players you want to keep. Get your head out of your *ss and cool down. :temperature: .

I really don't know what to think about these posters. I guess a runner up defensive player is not good enough for yall. I think yall are just talking out of your asses from frustration. It's ok. Josh and Al are the two main players you want to keep. Get your head out of your *ss and cool down. :temperature: .

Nope...Josh does to many dumb things in crucial situations for my taste. He makes alot of good plays sure...but it seems like when the Hawks really need Josh to step up his game, he goes and hides under a table somewhere. No..I'm not talking about a dunk tip in March against Orlando as being clutch. I'm talking about the playoffs and when the game is on the line. Josh went plum stupid tonight after Joe fouled out. It was like watching a guy trying to be something he just can't be. A clutch playoff player.

Listen dude...Josh has some good moments but he has plenty of bad ones as well. He's not untradeable by any means. Especially if you can get multiple draft picks. Please get off his jock. Its sickening.

I agree he's not untradeable but do you honestly believe mutiple draft picks will make this a better team...when good Josh shows up you can't replace what he does with draft picks

• Premium Member

Woody should have been fired three years ago.

If you look at how Woody has remained coach it is really sheer luck. If JJ doesn't go down four years ago Woody is gone. If we lose ONE more regular season game three years ago Woody would have been fired. If we had lost one more game against Miami last year he would have been also been gone then.

Out of the four playoff series we have had with Woodson we have looked like absolute crap in three and a half of them. I think our point differential has been -13, -7, and -2 in the last three years of playoff basketball. To clarify: That is epically awful.

Edited by Atlantaholic