• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hey Josh Smith if you read this just want to let you know THE PLAYOFFS HAVE STARTED

NJHAWK

Dumbest topic of the year. This thread needs to be closed.

He is loafing and playing lazy. If you want to kizzzz his arse go ahead. Make excuses for him please be my guest. He is the 2nd higest paid player on this team and he has vanished.

Lmao. :laughing5:

Of all people to blame, you blame Josh Smith. Horford, Marvin, & Josh all played well (not good, but well) through out the game. I'm glad you base this off one game and two bad shots. Other than that, all of them played well. Also, Josh almost had a triple double in game 1 or 2. I forget which game it was.

Once again, you're stupid as h*ll and I'm LOL at you :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Edited by AHawks89

• Premium Member

Of all people to blame, you blame Josh Smith. Horford, Marvin, & Josh all played well (not good, but well) through out the game. I'm glad you base this off one game and two bad shots. Other than that, all of them played well. Also, Josh almost had a triple double in game 1 or 2. I forget which game it was.

Once again, you're stupid as h*ll and I'm LOL at you :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Post, not poster. Consider yourself warned.

Nothing to do with the 2 dumb shots. He has vanished. Some guy named Illa Solvchk or igor kovelchuk or soda popinski has shut down our 2nd higest paid player for 3 straight games. He is being outclassed and outhustled. He didnt even show up at home last night, sad.

Nothing to do with the 2 dumb shots. He has vanished. Some guy named Illa Solvchk or igor kovelchuk or soda popinski has shut down our 2nd higest paid player for 3 straight games. He is being outclassed and outhustled. He didnt even show up at home last night, sad.

And it's just Josh Smith? No one else? My point is you don't need to point fingers at anyone. There is no I in Team. Everyone is to be blamed.

And it's just Josh Smith? No one else? My point is you don't need to point fingers at anyone. There is no I in Team. Everyone is to be blamed.

Other people arent playing well or trying to do too much on they're own . Josh is just flat out being outhustled at his own game.

NJHAWK . . it's no use man. Josh Smith is untouchable.

Last 3 games:

12 - 31 FG ( 38% FG . . . from a PF, not a guard )

Honestly . . . take away the 4th quarter of Game 4, and he HAS been MIA since he made those comments in Milwaukee. But he's untouchable around here. And I understand that. For most Hawk fans, he's their favorite player. He's my 2nd favorite player on this team. But sometimes, you have to call a spade a spade.

JJ was a spade in Game 5.

Josh has been a spade pretty much since last Wednesday.

Crawford has been a spade for about 3 weeks now.

• Like 2

Josh has not showed up every night in this series. He seems unstoppable when he WANTS to go to the hoop strong, but the problem is he only WANTS to play about 20% of the time he's on the court.

He still thinks he's a PG at times and still complains about every non-foul call. Almost everyone on this team is to blame for this series, but Josh has a good portion of the blame.

• Like 1

Smoove is not hitting many shots right now, but he is playing some decent defense. granted Al and Marvin both had great games last night. But they haven't been that great the past few games especially Marvin . So If I start a thread about how al has sucked on the road, I don't want to see any complaining...

Smith is averaging 13.4 ppg shooting 52%, 10.8 rebounds and 2.2 blocks in this series. Sure he has been up and down but he has always been an up and down player.

The big problem on offense has been Crawfords 33% shooting.

The biggest problem overall is an idiot coach who will never change his game plan no matter what.

Smith is averaging 13.4 ppg shooting 52%, 10.8 rebounds and 2.2 blocks in this series. Sure he has been up and down but he has always been an up and down player.

The big problem on offense has been Crawfords 33% shooting.

The biggest problem overall is an idiot coach who will never change his game plan no matter what.

Bingo!!!, Craw really has been terrible this series. When he's not hitting his shots he doesn't bring anything else to the table honestly...