• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

When the Hawks win the NBA Championship (2010)....

Diesel

• Premium Member

david_stern09.jpg

"The Hawks are a nice organization and a wonderful city. .(....who are the owners again?.).. Yes, and we're very proud of the ownership group that embodies the fight that these players showed during these 2010 playoffs!"

• Moderators

When we beat the Lakers in the finals this year, I wonder what Certain people will say.

Squawkers, help me caption these:

david_stern09.jpg

We need to take a serious look at the officiating to figure out how this happened. Kobe and Lebron are not happy.

kenny-smith.jpg

They'll never win another one.

barry_091604_420.jpg

"Hawks still suck"

Steve-Belkin.jpg

Where's my cut?

david_stern09.jpg

"Congratulations to the Atlanta Blackhawks! ( *hears whispers in his ear*) "what? i thought it was the blackhawks?... oh- thats an NHL team?... its just the "hawks", huh? imagine that.... oh- oh well... Congrats to the ATLANTA HAWKS!"

When we beat the Lakers in the finals this year, I wonder what Certain people will say.

Squawkers, help me caption these:

david_stern09.jpg

"Well this how I thought it would happen"

kenny-smith.jpg

"Well umm...well you see....umm...people were hurt, Lebrons elbow had a boo boo so....they won't win next year"

barry_091604_420.jpg

"Took them long enough. What was it like 50 years? Joe Johnson can't do it without Zaza"

Edited by MVP23

A few more:

joejohnsoncrashed.jpg

"Ahhh at last! Basketball season is over! I can be happy now!

dominique-wilkins.jpg

"They was cooking with some grease throughout the playoffs. No heat checking or none of dat. Bob this team done made some history"

dennisscott.jpg

"WE DID IT!!! WE DID IT!!! F U ERIC SNOW! F U ERIC SNOW! WOHOOOOOOOO" (NBATV goes off air)

Take your pick...

• Premium Member

nba_g_knight_580.jpg

“I am tremendously pleased with what we were able to accomplish this season in winning the championship, the win has energized the city and our franchise. My passion for the franchise has never wavered. I also appreciate the jobs done by Mike (Woodson), his staff and the players during this season. They are most deserving of the praise and accolades they earned. I would also like to thank myself.. Billy Knight... for building this team. Billy Knight is the best GM that has ever GMed in the NBA. Billy Knight don't take no s--- from nobody. Thank you!"

A few more:

nba_g_knight_580.jpg

I am the MAN ! This was my team. How do I still not have a job ?

joejohnsoncrashed.jpg

I'm rich b*tch !

Show me the money !

dominique-wilkins.jpg

I still think the 88-89 team was better.

dennisscott.jpg

I told you they would do it from day 1 !

Take your pick...

• Premium Member

hubiebrown.jpg

"The Lakers had a problem containing Jeffrey Johnson. This Atlanta team has showed that they belong. They have played Beautiful basketball. Now, they need to resign Joe Jackson and Mike Brown.

• Premium Member

david_stern09.jpg

"...so the new playoff seeding will be based partially on TV ratings throughout the season and partially on the results of the All-Star ballot votes. Also, we will only seed the top 4 teams, regardless of conference."

kenny-smith.jpg

"Doesn't make any sense... Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, Dribble....shot. How they won it makes no sense, but you have to put a lot of weight on Bynum's injury and Kobe's sore shooting thumb. I mean, you take those two things away and the Hawks are swept in 3 games - they wouldn't even need the 4th. You know what, they should just replay the entire ECF."

barry_091604_420.jpg

"Kobe played an AMAZING series. I mean, that's the best team in basketball right now and their performance in the finals is just another testament to that. This Lakers team may be one of the most versatile and balanced we've seen since the Showtime era. No disrespect to Shaq, but Pau scores almost as many points, rebounds just as well, and makes his free throws. Just an all around, solid effort by everyone on the team..."

"Uh, Jon...the Lakers didn't win..."

"So, again. You've got a true superstar in Kobe Bryant, Hall of Fame Coach, a true center and an All-Star that can play 4 or 5 and they're not done yet..."

Steve-Belkin.jpg

"I have no comment until the case is settled. F*#k the Hawks."

• Premium Member

hubiebrown.jpg

"The Lakers had a problem containing Jeffrey Johnson. This Atlanta team has showed that they belong. They have played Beautiful basketball. Now, they need to resign Joe Jackson and Mike Brown.

worshippy.gif F'n classic Diesel. lol

dominique-wilkins.jpg

"They was cooking with some grease throughout the playoffs. No heat checking or none of dat. Bob this team done made some history"

* dead *

man, we all love Nique.... love 'em--- but somebody PLEASE convince steve smith to take that his role back. lol.

ESPN Finals highlights: What a great series between the Hawks and Lakers for the nba championship. Check out the game 7 highlights, look here is Lebron James home watching the finals on his couch. I know Clevalnd didnt make it but look how skilled Lebron dips his chips in the dip bowl while watching the game, nobody in this league can dip his chip like Lebron. Oh look now he is getting up to go to the bathroom, look at that grace, that skill and power as he lifts up that toilet seat, nobody can lift up that toilet seat like Lebron". :beathorse: