• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This is Ugly

TheTruth

How do we keep going so many minutes without points? ORL went on a 15-0 run when the game was tied at 27. Looks like the ORL are poised to do to us what we should have done to the Bucks.

It is still early, and it is just one game, but it looks like a blowout in the making.

How do we keep going so many minutes without points? ORL went on a 15-0 run when the game was tied at 27. Looks like the ORL are poised to do to us what we should have done to the Bucks.

It is still early, and it is just one game, but it looks like a blowout in the making.

tough to score inside when getting pounded and no calls, also difficult to stop someone who has a ref watching half blowing the whistle before he ever touches the ball and then when he finally touches it, auto foul.

tough to score inside when getting pounded and no calls, also difficult to stop someone who has a ref watching half blowing the whistle before he ever touches the ball and then when he finally touches it, auto foul.

I don't necessarily buy all of that. This has happened too many times during the regular season as well though.

I don't necessarily buy all of that. This has happened too many times during the regular season as well though.

you can not buy it all u want but it will be magic vs lakers, in a perfect world with real refs the Thunder would have CRUSHED the lakers. Emphasis on the crushed....

Seems like the game got ugly when we started doubling Dwight. Even though our Bigmen were getting in foul trouble the game still was close. We are also sending help to defend Jameer when he dribbles to the goal which leaves someone open and we are not able to rotate quickly enough on the perimeter.

I agree we get hacked everytime we drive to the basket. Which would be fine if the same plays weren't called fouls when Orlando drives. Eventualy our guys quit driving and start pulling up shooting jumpers (which we are missing) because they know they won't make the basket while hacked and it won't be called.

...and i get so tired of TNT's poor announcers. BIbby gets tripped and suddenly Orlando is awarded the ball. Never will know what the call was since the announcers are too busy talking BS to call the game.

The defense wasn't a big problem. Dwight played the first 21 minutes of the game. He dominated like he does.

The offense is a joke and Joe was awful with about 5 turnovers in the first half. Just piss poor offense.

We choked. Orlando made a run and we just fell apart on both ends of the floor. Missed easy shots, poor shot selection instead of sticking with what was working in the 1st. I don't think Orlando really made any major adjustments...we just fell apart which leads me to believe that Orlando is more in our head than I thought they were.

Well for some reason my recording didn't work, but looking at the score I'm glad I didn't sit through it. I really thought we'd have some momentum going into this and at least put up a respectable fight, but that's not the Atlanta way.

...and i get so tired of TNT's poor announcers. BIbby gets tripped and suddenly Orlando is awarded the ball. Never will know what the call was since the announcers are too busy talking BS to call the game.

I hear what you're saying, but in a game like this where it looks like the globetrotters are playing a little league team that calls become less important. Wouldn't be surprised or blame them if they switched to the Lakers before this crummy game is over.