• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rumor on 680 that job is Dwane Caseys to turndown?

NJHAWK

Dammit to Hell! No HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why mess up what has been good for only 3 seasons? Why start over now? Why not get an experinced head coach? why lose JJ for nothing?why go back to being that same team that missed the playoffs for 8 years?.................WHY BRING IN THE SAME TYPE OF COACH LIKE WOODY?......................WHY,WHY,WHY?????????

Dammit to Hell! No HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why mess up what has been good for only 3 seasons? Why start over now? Why not get an experinced head coach? why lose JJ for nothing?why go back to being that same team that missed the playoffs for 8 years?.................WHY BRING IN THE SAME TYPE OF COACH LIKE WOODY?......................WHY,WHY,WHY?????????

Preaching to the choir :super: .

Did anybody here this. I saw a post on another forum that said somebody on 680 said that this job is Caseys if he wants it.

http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=nba&id=atl&tid=6897652&lid=7

When are people gonna learn not to believe every wumor they hear. That's right I said "wumor" with a w; because its just empty words. Heck its not like 680 is even the Hawks flagship station. Also, that station has some of the most clueless (supposed) sports people I've ever heard on air.

Edited by D.R.P.

When are people gonna learn not to believe every wumor they hear. That's right I said "wumor" with a w; because its just empty words. Heck its not like 680 is even the Hawks flagship station. Also, that station has some of the most clueless (supposed) sports people I've ever heard on air.

i just hate hearing that its even possible man. im not exactly believeing it im just beilieveing in the possiblity and it sounds pretty high but we never know.

• Premium Member

i just hate hearing that its even possible man. im not exactly believeing it im just beilieveing in the possiblity and it sounds pretty high but we never know.

How the hell does it sound pretty high? ESPN says the Hawks interviewed Avery first. 680 says the job is Casey's to turn down. Neither source is much more reliable than listening to the guy that trims the ficus plant.

• Like 1