• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Joe wanted to go to Cleveland via SNT.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Lebron is definitely pulling all the strings in Cleveland. Ferry's out. Brown is out. I have been listening to the radio and Ferry is out because he didn't want to bring in Calipari to be the coach of the Cavs. Gilbert is doing everything to please James.

Well, latest news is that Mo Williams and Delonte West is on the trade blocks. Of course, everybody saw West. How could the guy who was with your mom be on the team? However, Mo Williams is not a bad player. He hits clutch shots, he can attack the basket, etc.

IF Joe was to want to go to Cleveland and asked for a SNT...

Who on Cleveland's squad would you want in return (with this new information in hand)?

• Premium Member

I'd take Delonte West and pass on Mo Williams. I can't stand Mo Williams he talks too much, plus he played like trash in the playoffs.

I really don't know if West is a fit. He's a combo guard. He's a good defender but on offense, where does he go? Is he better than Craw? Is he an answer at PG? I think it would be a case of us just grabbing an unneeded player.

I'm somewhat fearful of Williams too. But he does drive the basket and he can hit an open shot. He's like Bibby with youth. Also, what about other guys like Anderson V. or Jamison or SNT of Big Z or Shaq?

I'd take Delonte West and pass on Mo Williams. I can't stand Mo Williams he talks too much, plus he played like trash in the playoffs.

Where do we use Delonte though. We lose Joe, we lose size. Delonte is a small guard. I don't like Mo either, but i'd take him over Delonte in a heart beat.

I seen Cleveland roster and the cap situation and if they want Joe, sign him outright or forget it. Since they can't sign him outright then you know the answer.

• Admin

I seen Cleveland roster and the cap situation and if they want Joe, sign him outright or forget it. Since they can't sign him outright then you know the answer.

THere is really no one on the Cavs roster that I would want. Take Lebron off their team and they are an expansion team.

This idea is as bad as that "Are we there yet?" show on TBS...

I don't want ANYONE from Cleveland, except for LBJ....and I don't even know if I want him. Don't like the guy.