• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Think we're in on any of tonight's action?

ATL_BALLER

Or can we just assume we'll stick our pick and call it a night? Haven't heard a peep from any of the experts. You'd think after getting embarrassed, we'd be more aggressive this summer, with or without the Joe situation and new coach.

Maybe Sund has some surprises, but I doubt it.

I'd like to think so but I doubt it.

We're probably just going to get the best player we can and then try to trade them later on.

I'm more interested in who we pick in the second round to be honest. If there's a decent center available that should be our pick at that point.

We can't trade Chill because he is a restricted free agent

Yep, it can't happen until July 7 right ?

I know July 1 we can start talking too FAs but they cannot officially sign until July 5 or July 7.

Edited by coachx

You'd just think there would be at least a little sense of urgency, accountability and pride coming off the Orlando disaster.

True, Crawford came out of nowhere, so hopefully Sund just likes to play it close to the vest. I'm highly skeptical, though.

I don't see anything happening. Sund has said time and time again; he likes "the sum of our parts" and our "core." The ASG's bank statments will trump the outrage caused by the embarrassing loss suffered at the hands of Orlando. Thus, we'll stand pat and pray JJ signs back.